fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 14 Answers Mar 1, 2012

When a jerk says that to you, look them straight in the eye and say, “I’ve heard that smiles are very contagious and since they’re running low on vaccines this year, I don’t want to take a chance and contaminate you”.

Best Answer

HA HA! LMFAO! This is awesome!

Best Answer

This is just a none aggressive intro to converse with a person who is upset. It is almost a form of humor, used to open the lines of further exploration.

Best Answer

sure! i smile as i drop-kick their @ss into next week =)

Best Answer

lol, omg I love you!

Best Answer

Yeah someone said that to me in the store ( complete stranger) when I was shopping for an suit for my dad to wear at his funneral.

Best Answer

That so sucks. I'm really sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

It was a few years ago and very hard to deal with but now I may not have him here but I have wonderful memories and do not have any regrets with regards to him.

Best Answer

Only if they can hit you with a stick for saying so .

Best Answer

t helped me alot when I was in hospital and there were patients worse than me, but sometimes its annoying

Best Answer

I know, right. It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Best Answer

That does the opposite of what people want it to do. If someone told me that, I would be even more upset.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer