Agirlsdreamsoulmate Agirlsdreamsoulmate 31-35, M 6 Answers Jan 12, 2011

I ask the same question about my 8 tracks.

Best Answer

yes definitly, i buy movie stores out old ones, usually i get more vhs than dvds and i sell more vhs than the dvd's and i come across allot that i put on ebay and i have gotten as much as $50.00 for 1 movie so do some research and u will find someone willing to buy them, u might even write a list and message me i might be interested or at least i might be able to tell you what some of them are worth and tell u where to sell them. hope this helps also you can still buy vcr's new online so there is still a market for them

Best Answer

hi dusterfly i have over 2000 films on vhs and i have been searching the internet to see if they are worth anything but i am not finding the answer i'm looking for then i came across here and found your post and if i tell you some of the films i have got and if you could help me please, to see if they are worth anything i would very much appreciated thankyou from dan.

Best Answer

No, I don't think they'll be worth much. You can still find them everywhere--garage sales, thrift stores, etc. They're not rare, unless it's a movie that's hard to find.

Best Answer

Nope. You would have to sell the VHS player with the videos because that equipment isn't readily available anymore, unless someone already owns a VHS player from the old days. A lot of the older tapes have been remade onto CD, so your valuable tapes will be the ones which HAVEN'T been remade onto CD. Those will be considered rare.

Best Answer

History says no

Best Answer

Maybe if the stuff on them (movies, tv shows?) haven't been released on DVD yet? The quality of the recordings degrade over time plus the tapes are prone to breaking when rewinding so I'd think not.

Best Answer