lol, you should give urself a jalapeno enema

Best Answer

Janet Jackson is said to do it with Coffee for weight loss

Best Answer

I was involved with an anti cancer treatment in which enemas were involved. Yes it will help in loss of weight. Enemas done frequently will unblock you bowel tract and prevent cancer. Regular enema use keeps your bowel open and unblocked. There are also herbs that can be used. I took an herbal cleanse which after I was done I lost nearly 10 lbs.

Best Answer

Unless you're heavily impacted it doesn't help much with weight

Best Answer

I don't use them for weight loss. However, when I was trying to lose weight, with my diet changes and exercise habits, since I am a regular enema user, I lost weight rapidly. If you use them make sure to include a probiotic and a healthy diet that promotes colon health. :)

Best Answer

Regular enemas are far from a good idea. They wash out the healthy normal bacteria and scour the gut. Just not necessary.

Best Answer

No, not significantly if a one-off, say once a day. A normal stool is light - they sometimes float, and weigh about 200 to 300 grams, I guess. But there can be significant weight loss with laxative abuse. The danger with laxatives is salt loss, especially potassium and calcium, which can cause heart problems, sometimes fatal.

Best Answer