deadindallas deadindallas 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in WTK

Sure but I'd doubt you want to be a guy message me off your interested being a 18 yr old guy and I'll message you back. Right now I can switch have to get work caught up

Best Answer

Yeah. Could you take my fears, and anxiety, and obsessions, and compulsions, and insomnia, and panic, and depression for me? Just for a week? I'd be ever grateful. I need to recover.

Best Answer

sure, i can take urs if u take mine. thats the point in swapping lives.

Best Answer

You think you could survive being me? I rather doubt that.

Best Answer

funny, thats how i feel about my life.

Best Answer

whats so bad about urs?

Best Answer

nearly broke, unemployed, no prospects, alone, not good at anything... the only thing that's good is I don't live in a cardboard box anymore, but if I can't get another job... my money will last a few more months.

Best Answer

i feel u...im in the same boat but worse. not close to being homeless but thats not all that matters. i have no joy no peace no happiness. my granddad says if i get saved God will grant me all that but im having a hard time believing my life will get better just cuz im saved. i know it will in the long run but what about the pain im in right now?

Best Answer

Sorry, but I waited 60 years to be what I am now. Why would you want to trade lives with an old transgender man who lives as a woman full time, suffers from depression and can't get her family to accept her. I would be delighted to be you, but I don't think you would like my life much. I had to kill people in Vietnam and have many other bad memories

Best Answer

im sorry for ur suffering and what u r going thru, even though i do not know u personally. im sorry because even though our pain is different i can relate to ur feelings and understand how u feel. ur right as much as my life sucks i dont think id wanna live as a transgender man because im already female, but there are probably still some experiences i could have as u....

Best Answer

I suppose there are, My name is Teri now if you would like to be friends

Best Answer

cool, Teri. I'm Jaimie...deadindallas

Best Answer

Are you fat?

Best Answer

no...im actually very attractive. 5'6", 120 lbs, 36c no kids and no stretch marks...but that doesnt make u happy; being beautiful that is. im still single and unhappy.

Best Answer

Maybe I LIKE fat chicks.

Best Answer

No, I don't want to make you feel miserable and bored.

Best Answer

That is my life already. That is why i wanna switch

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer