Nevaeh2011 Nevaeh2011 18-21, F 30 Answers Sep 17, 2010

My name is Robert/ I I not ******* 13 years. I want a girl that is 120 lbs

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

I hope so. I am sitting in million dollar home and cant get laid.

Best Answer

Hmmm lets see. . . I would suck on your ****, kiss your neck, slip my finger in your *****, and finger your g-spot till you ******. Then i will start rubbing your **** with my finger, until you squirt, a lot, and i want to here you yell. Also i would kiss your neck down to your body, and lower and lower ill go till i reach the vagina. Then i will start sticking my tongue everywhere around your clitoris. Just like im eating an ice cream cone, except i will do it much sloppier.! <br />
Note that i will also lick your ******* very, very sloppily.<br />
Ill shift my penis towards you, and rub my **** against your *****. Harder and harder ill thrust against your vaginal hole. I can pick you up, holding on to your ***, and bang on that ***** all night. Kiss your lips, neck, and ****. I can do tons of dirty sex positions, and I can hold my *** for more than an hour. And when all is done, I will ********* you until every last drop of *** is out deep inside.<br />
;)

Best Answer

I want to **** your mom...... *****......,

Best Answer

i want to absolutly **** u so hard u wont no whats going on i want to make ure ***** dripping wet and for u to gag for my **** and make u ***

Best Answer

hey babe, is it ok if i tie u up, stick my *** in your mouth while you have your p*n*s im my v*g*na

Best Answer

I'd love to **** you ;)

Best Answer

yes inbox me

Best Answer

yes i will **** u pls cntct with me 03345534908

Best Answer

Yes oh yes

Best Answer

yes i will **** you

Best Answer

Are u a girl

Best Answer

I can guarantee to make yo *** over and over. But first, I will make you crazy.

Best Answer

wanna **** with me i am 11 sry if this is crazy and disturbs you XD but i really wanna **** XD XD XD XD XD i live in st. inigoes maryland

Best Answer

hey caitlyn contact me with skype nicholas.beckman1

Best Answer

jeopstad@yahoo.com.br

Best Answer

I don't think that's crazy and I'm not disturbed.

Best Answer

I want to stick my **** in your ***

Best Answer

When

Best Answer

i lick your *****,kiss you, **** you......you can do all with me!you can ******* me.....

Best Answer

yes , i want to **** you!!! How is dis possible?

Best Answer

well I'd sure like the oppertunity to try and see if I am as skilled as I've been told to totally arrouse you then spend the time try to full fill Your desires

Best Answer

Sure. You are young and female.

Best Answer