anex1496 anex1496 16-17, M 5 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Poetry

Teanaged angst poetry! What a treat!

Best Answer

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I'd have enough money to publish ten different books of my poetry. ^.^"

Best Answer

Exaggeration aside- maybe you should sell copies for a buck a piece. People value what they don't get for free

Best Answer

Thank you for the idea Babz ^.^ I will make some copies, slap a staple on and hit the city. Sounds like a great idea to get my work out there and make a few bucks!

Best Answer

if you are in nyc, brooklyn someone consider your work lyrics

Best Answer

I've written songs before for some of my friends bands, and some for just recreational purposes, if someone wants to use my words as lyrics they can talk to me about it ^.^ copyrights all the way.

Best Answer

What do you know about copyright?

Best Answer

Well, from what I remember, If you mail something to yourself, it get's copyrighted under your name. My friends band mails there lyrics to themselves to easily copyright it.

Best Answer

That is as a matter of law totally inaccurate

Best Answer

Well I've wasted a lot of money in stamps haven't I?

Best Answer

You may have- IM me and a.m. I'll fill you in- if you want

Best Answer

I will, but I can't do it right now, I have other obligations at the moment, but I will message you, thank you for helping me, it is greatly appreciated :)

Best Answer

a.m.- then- or whenevr

Best Answer

Yes! I love reading peoples poetry!

Best Answer

liveon14.tumblr.com

Best Answer

Well, no one who is 18 or over can do that, as we can't access your profile to look at what you're posting.

Best Answer

my poetry isn't on my profile, if you'd like to read them, then please visit my website ^.^ http://liveon14.tumblr.com/ or not, the choice is yours.

Best Answer

I just read you Burning Poem...it's pretty good. I'll look at more when I can. I have a hard time reading white print on a black background. It hurts my eyes.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Fair enough.

Best Answer