If you do you can visit my website, www.perlapedraza.com of www.facebook.com/perlapedraza Email me at perlaspedraza@gmail.com or call/text 678) 608-6349 as well! God bless! <3 I realized my website is not working, so here is a link that will let you in without putting your contact information, let me know if you have any questions. I will update once my website is up and running but for now here is the link. http://www.incomeondemand.net/perlapedraza/index-4.html
PerlaPedraza PerlaPedraza 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Work

That video explains nothing and it's asking for a name and phone #. No thanks.

Best Answer

I am sorry about that, &amp; I have been planning on changing that video since no one likes it, but once your in, there is so much useful info, &amp; awesome videos cause that first one does not do the company justice. Also, you can just type 1 in all 3 boxes so it can let you into the website, either way, I do not message anyone so you can either type 1 in all the boxes or random things, it doesn't matter. I encourage you to check it out, God Bless! &lt;3

Best Answer

I Do I DO

Best Answer

You should check it out! its awesome!

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Is this a weight loss thingy?

Best Answer

No! Its Motor club of America! Google it! Its awesome!

Best Answer

This looks completely legit. What are your credentials?

Best Answer

Hi! And well this is all me and my husband do to provide for us and our 3 kids! You are welcome to add me on Facebook! I love meeting new people!

Best Answer