mouth out with soap...etc.
NorthernSugarVT NorthernSugarVT 36-40, F 7 Answers Jan 21 in Dating & Relationships

Yes we do. I've used corner time and/or after a spanking. I use a pepper based heat cream. I also on occasion use peeled ginger. Happy to explain peeled ginger if needed.

Best Answer

Forgot to say I use mouth soaping as well. She has had 2 since Christmas for swearing followed by a spanking.

Best Answer

No...we have a BIG one in the fridge as we speak. My husband keeps it in there as a constant threat!

Best Answer

Have you experienced it yet?

Best Answer

I have not...I know he's saving it for a "special occasion." He's not too happy with me today...cursing and forgetting to ask permission for a couple of things...hope it isn't for tonight!

Best Answer

It's not pleasant. I use it after a punishment rather than during. My wife felt it distracted from the spanking. I've also had it suggested to me that a butt plug coated in ginger paste does the same job but avoids the peeling and carving.

Best Answer

Is it still in the fridge???

Best Answer

YES!!! And I think I am pushing him closer to using it!!! *cringe*

Best Answer

Yikes. Hubby would have to drug me and tie me up to get me to try that!! Maybe that is what is meant by past my limit of what is ok.
I am certain there is not enough alcohol in this world to make me think I would try that. Lol

Best Answer

You will of course give us a full report 'when' he decides to use it right???
Just kidding, I hope it is still there a year from now. ;-)

Best Answer

You and me both! :)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Is it still there today???

Best Answer

Yes...it looks a little less threatening now! :) However, I am in for a HUGE punishment tonight (I have been very disrespectful lately) and I think my luck is wearing thin! ;)

Best Answer

Sorry. ;-(. Good luck tonight!!!

Best Answer

Thanks! He will be home in about an hour...*cringe* I hate not knowing what he's going to do...that's the worst!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

We have used several other punishments, corner/wall time, washing out the mouth, line writing, writing from a dictionary, apology letters and thinking about trying prolonged wedgies if we are in public and unable to spank!

Best Answer

No. That sounds horrible. I wouldn't want to be in such a marriage.

Best Answer

naughty girl.

Best Answer