jadeviolet jadeviolet 36-40, F 6 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in EP

Yes, I do. I keep a journal. I have for years.

Best Answer

Do you write differently when expressing yourself in your personal diary because you know no one will read it? Do you write purposefully for readers when you write your feelings on this site or as naturally as you would if it was private?

Best Answer

I write daily based on what has happened during my day. Sometimes reflective on previous days and sometimes not. I allow my wife to read my journal. So there is someone who reads what I write. I am writing for me because I am the one who spends the most time reading and reviewing what I have written. When I share a story on the site I just write it as if I was telling it to a friend sitting across from me. Obviously if something happened where someone was swearing I would clean that up but other than that, I write it knowing that people will read it. My stories are my reflections of activities/experiences that have happened in past or thoughts that I have currently about something or someone (someone is usually my wife, my unborn children, my best buddy, my deceased parents).

Best Answer

Wow that is really lovely that you share your diary with your wife, very honest and open and shows a lot of security in yourself to be that willing to share your thoughts. Good on you.

Best Answer

She shares hers with me.

Best Answer

I used to when I was younger, but I don't seem to have the patience for it anymore. Over the last few years, every time I try to start one, I'm lucky if I make it through a whole entry without stopping in the middle of a sentence and never going back and finishing it lol.

Best Answer

Yes, how did you know? You?

Best Answer

Best Answer