I am a female i believe my husband is aroused when im asleep as well now dont get me wrong we have great sex when im awake to but some mornings i wake with my panties off and ***** comes out of me when i stand up and i began to ask him did we have sex bc i dnt remember he wud tell me yes i asked him was i asleep he wud tell me yes he told me wen he gets home from work i look really sexy sleeping and he gets horny he gives me oral sex and penetrate my vagina and i stay asleep the entire time he tells me that it really turns him on but i dont mind it i enjoy pleasing my husband so if thats what he want he can receive it anytime as long as he pleasures me wen im awake sincerely a wife of a somnophiliac

Best Answer

yes i do , and have done so all of my life , i seem to go into over drive waiting for them to fall into a deep sleep and then let my hands roam.

Best Answer

Yeh its what I like, To be the sleeping party lol

Best Answer

ooooooh yesssss Any Time at all!! message me, I wanna play!!

Best Answer