Anyone with sense does--but a lot of people chose to ignore the continuing accumulation of evidence and believe in the claims of the tiny minority of supposed scientists who dispute its reality.

Best Answer

Wow another good answer. Agree with you its the ostrich thing lets bury our heads in the sand. I do think that what when a lot of enviromantal issuss are raised, Its a case of Apathy rules

Best Answer

Sometimes the denial also appear to take on an almost religious fervor and attaches itself to other extreme right-wing religious points of view for some reason--that appears why Newt Gingrich suddenly backed away from his support of the concept to appeal to voters in his current campaign.

Best Answer

Yes, I worry about what the propagandists are going to do next that costs me freedom and money.<br />
Yes, the globe is warming, It's also cooling, It does these things, It might be doing it faster then the last time or those theorized other times, and it will slow again, and it will speed up again. That is a constant. What is wrong is the self aggrandized market share that will profit from your fear.<br />
We'll be wiped off the face of this earth either by our own demise which, could include pollution, or a thermonuclear event of biblical size. Or another great Asteroid hitting us. In any event, the world will continue to spin and in a hundred thousand years if it's not to close or to far from the sun (they can't even agree on that) another life form with perhaps more intelligence then us will come along and screw that house up too! We got our oil from the last tenants yeah know!

Best Answer

Only politicians

Best Answer

Worry? No. It's going to happen. 85% of the Earth's history has been 10 degrees C warmer then it is now. Why do people want to take credit for global warming? All it takes to alter the Earth's temperature is a volcano or an asteroid. <br />
imo, the models don't account for the amount of water that will evaporate and form clouds to reflect the heat back into space. The entire world may be overcast...

Best Answer

Global warming is the current fashion. In the 70's scientists were worried about ice ages. In 1999 it was the Y2K bug. In 2006 it was bird flu. Actually running out of coal and oil is worth worrying about so I am sympathetic to the "Global Warming" doomsayers, but for a different reason.

Best Answer

not as much as the gov't tries to force me to

Best Answer

I think everone is worried,but mostly were at falt.too much polution in the air.

Best Answer

it's a tax fraud by the government mafia

Best Answer

No, if you look back at history it has happened b4.

Best Answer

Uuuum easy way out, never had big industry's pumping out masses of CO2 adding to the greenhouse affect. I felt the same way you did well that was until l really looked into it

Best Answer