omgseriously omgseriously 36-40, F 10 Answers Mar 18, 2012

I'm kind of on the fence with this one. I ask my hubby hugs and kisses all the time. I ask him "Do I look hot in this?" He always response "you look super hot!" It always makes me feel good. But I would not ask for compliments.

Best Answer

Unfortunately that's true, sorry you are dealing with this.

Best Answer

It's kind of like a salesperson saying you look great in what you just tried on. Do you feel they meant it genuinely? Or are they just trying to make a sale? What's more, he might feel like not complimenting you when you ask him because he wants to do it on his own. It can also be a turn off if you seem to always need reassurance like that.

Best Answer

yes...especially when "Well, i was kinda obligated, wasn't I ?" Takes away a bit of the romanticism

Best Answer

if I had very gotten this I would have been happy either way. Out of sight, out of mind was the closest thing I believe was conveyed too me.

Best Answer

Yes, it does take a little of the romance out of it but I have to ask. I dress all up and he says nothing and so I say, 'Well? Do you like how I look?' He always nods and says yes and sometimes I say 'Then why don't you just say so? Why do I have to ask? Sometimes you just need to know these things from a man even if you know you look great. I don't ask for romantic gestures though, if he can't do them on his own I'm not going to help him out.

Best Answer

I can relate to how you feel about compliments but, I wonder if I turn my wife on sexually because, while she is always ready when I am, she has never once initiated sex with me. Guys like to feel loved too.

Best Answer

I kind of have a hard time with that one. I don't want to be turned down so I don't initiate it. Perhaps she is afraid you will say no or something.

Best Answer

I'm afraid so. Romance is best when it's spontaneous.

Best Answer