CurvyandChic CurvyandChic 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

if i can understand what they're saying, i can deal with it

Best Answer

if it's terrible grammar, with a terrible idea, and i'm in a bad mood, i might troll the grammar

Best Answer

but i think i'd go for the idea first

Best Answer

It's a turn off for me

Best Answer

oh, i might still sleep with them

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha...

Best Answer

It only bothers me when people use bad grammar while making fun of someone else's grammar. *Ahem*

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

I agree. But have mercy on me, because I'm French...

Best Answer

Mercy? You certainly don't need that, you deserve praise and accolades. English is not your first language. The fact that you know it so well it admirable. :-)

Best Answer

*is admirable. See! And English is my first language. lol

Best Answer

I know what you mean but then you get a person who is really crying out for help and their syntax may be terrible but their need overcomes their language usage. .. It's the arrogant ones with bad usage that I may something. .. Having said that my typos are atrocious. . Bloody tablet spell check lol

Best Answer

Hahah..I like you..typos get in trouble so many times

Best Answer

Isn't that the truth :)

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me as much any more. I'm used to it now, as long as it's not incomprehensible. I'd hate to be labelled a "grammar Nazi". lol That's not to say I don't notice and am tempted to correct them because I am but I don't. haha

Best Answer

I'm Italian. I may wrong, but be right in the deep meaning of my words.

Best Answer

Of course and as it's not your first language, kudos to you. Well done! The majority of us don't speak a second language. :-)

Best Answer

Are you of English Language?

Best Answer

Yes, and I only have school French. Not good enough to use now. :-)

Best Answer

Who speaks English, normally does not need to learn another Language. If you came here in Italy for a vacation, you'll find a good percentual of Italian people who speaks English. The same if you go anywhere else. So.....unconsciously you are not pushed to learn another Language.
I worked for 20 years on passengers ships in the mediterranean sea, (desemployed and angry right now) and learned spanish too.

Best Answer

Oh what a wonderful job! I'm so sorry you were let go and are angry about it. You'll get another job on a ship surely, with your experience? Best wishes. You're so right, we don't need to speak other languages, but I'd like to. I've been to Italy, it's a beautiful country. :-)

Best Answer

Beautiful country with a percentual of bad evil people. Sigh!!!!!!!!!
I'm from Sorrento, touristic city in Naples bay. I would suggest you to visit it if you can, in the future. Nice landscape, good food, several cultural inputs.

Best Answer

I've been to to quite a few places in Italy: Naples, Venice, Pisa, Florence, Bolognia to name a few, and even drove over the Dolomite mountains in an old bomb (car) without snow chains and stayed in a beautiful little village there. Concertina? Gosh I can't remember. The Italian Riviera was nicer than the French Riviera we thought. Never did make it to Rome though sadly.

Best Answer

May be you mean Cortina d'Ampezzo, near Bolzano.
Just in the opposite side of Italy respect where I live.

Best Answer

That's it Cortina!!! Yay. :-) It was beautiful. Thanks for that. :-)

Best Answer

Thanks for spending a bit of your time talking to me. It's a nice talk.

Best Answer

Thank you too, I've enjoyed it. Hope you get a wonderful new job on another ship soon. Good luck. :-)

Best Answer

Good look to you as well!!!!! But, I don't think will be easy for me to find a new job.....as I'm 50, and here, in accordance to written and not written rules, I'm too joung for a pension and too old for a new job. That's Italy. Beautiful and ugly in the meantime.

Best Answer

I understand, it's the same here - Australia. It's not fair at all. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, you have a lot of valuable experience to offer. Someone will see that, I'm sure. :-)

Best Answer

Pray for me if you belive.....anyway, to cross fingers may work!!!!
It's so late in Australia right now.....

Best Answer

No, it's not late 8.30 pm I'll ask my Mum to pray for you, she's a practicing Catholic. :-) I'm not.

Best Answer

So...you are in the west side of Australia. I have an EP friend on the east side who is sleeping right now.
I'm beliver and use to pray, but prayers without actions are not useful to practise issues, only to get a little bit of peace. That's all what, in definitive, we need, regardless my current situation.
But I feel so prud that you will call your mum for me. You are a sensitive soul.

Best Answer

Thank you. My Mum gets a lot of comfort out of her religion. She's a lovely person. Yes, I'm the west, in a suburb of Perth. NSW and Victoria are 3 hours ahead of us. Only 2 ahead in Qld. :-)

Best Answer

I tried to get job opportunities in Australia, but it's not possible for people 50 years old, in accordance with Australian legislation. Sgrunt!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Oh dear, that's such a shame. We have a large Italian population here. Why is society so ageist! 50 is NOT OLD. Crikey. Grrrrr

Best Answer

May be they act this way to not increase so much the population and avoid possible bad people from abroad. Anyway....I can't give up. Have to take care about me for the last chapter of my material life, and will do it in some way.... Thanks for your interest. It has been a good news today.

Best Answer

You take care and have a good day. Something will turn up, I'm sure of it. I've enjoyed our chat. :-)

Best Answer

How is your Dutch by the way!

Best Answer

Terrible

Best Answer

Not everybody has English as their first language. Although I try very hard not to make mistakes, I do screw up sometimes!

Best Answer

I applaud you. .. us native English speakers.. And I include Americans here lol. .. generally never bother to learn a second language ...

Best Answer

I totally understand

Best Answer

That doesn't sound so lovable, it sounds a little judgemental.

Best Answer

Yes it does, although i try to just take the communication and ignore the grammer. Some people use bad grammar belligerently and ignoring that takes practice.

Best Answer

not really I usally get corrected by the ladies because of my bad command of english but I love getting corrected by the ladies

Best Answer