Sean8342 Sean8342 41-45, M 19 Answers Feb 5, 2010

you dont even notice it

Best Answer

Only when they have a lawyer!

Best Answer

Blood sucking creatures such as leeches (not the human kind!) usually have a natural anaesthetic in their saliva which prevents the victim from feeling the initial rasp. As others have said, getting them off is not so easy. You could just leave them until they become satiated and just drop off by themselves or you could use salt or you could use a smouldering lit cigarette. You have to be careful to get rid of the whole leech.

Best Answer

No. I use to jump in the muddy creeks and fish golf balls out with my hands to sell the used golf balls to golfers on the course I liked beside when I was little. Got leeches on me alot. They didnt hurt. We just burned their *** a bit with a lighter and they fell right off.

Best Answer

nope taking it off sometimes does

Best Answer

Not as much as a Vampire Bat.

Best Answer

Nope but taking them off hurts like **** especially when you put salt and you have a bite there !!!!

Best Answer

I got bitten by one today. Haha. And no being bitten doesn't hurt. Getting it off hurts more.

Best Answer

*shudders* it's the thought of the sneeeeeky little thing grabbing you for a meal.... ugh!

Best Answer

it sucks.

Best Answer

I believe they attach mostly with no feeling with natural anestetic (sp?)in their saliva.

Best Answer

No, but use fire or hot coal to get them off. Hold it close to the end, not your skin and they will let go. Try to pull them off and you'll have some problems.

Best Answer

Well, they don't bite so much as SUCK , um, figuratively and literally, and it is uncomfortable, and yes, hard to get the damned things off.

Best Answer

My ex-wife never hurt me more.

Best Answer

never had one bite me, but it has to

Best Answer