DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 10 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Bipolar Disorder

It didn't used to. I'm a real people person, but working in customer service for years has made me just want to go home in a quiet house and be a hermit for the rest of the day.

Best Answer

Yes, I have panic attacks.

Best Answer

It does. That's why I always try to shop early in the morning. So much easier that way.

Best Answer

No I like being around alot of people..its waiting in line thats a pain...

Best Answer

Yes because people become callous and thoughtless and selfish. They don't notice you right in front of them, and come straight at you with their carts. Or go sooooo sloooooowly that you're trapped behind them, waiting to turn down the next aisle....gah! Supermarkets are fascinating places to study human behavior. Or great places to swing a ba<x>seball bat with abandon!

Best Answer

Yes, I live in Saudi Arabia (from USA) the markets are insane because everyone is in a hurry trying to shop before the next prayer. (there are five a day) the stores close for the prayers so you have to haul butt. It's madness!!

Best Answer

yes because i don't like waiting long at the cash and people leave their baskets in the way all the time in the aisles when your looking for stuff

Best Answer

I would rather not be in crowded spaces.. but I can easily handle it at the same time too

Best Answer

The noise makes me feel a bit dizzy

Best Answer

Turn the noise into white noise. A hum sound

Best Answer