Wanderartist Wanderartist 31-35, M 75 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Hobbies

DONALD TRUMP - is a MORON

Best Answer

i second this motion!

Best Answer

I Third

Best Answer

even idiots can cash a trust fund cheque.....

Best Answer

Romney...and his ole lady...ijits

Best Answer

Heck, no! The majority of the billionaires in the US were born with money. Many of those families haven't had to do work in 3 and even 4 generations!

Best Answer

No, or it shouldn't. Some people come from humble beginnings and do become rich through ingenuity...but they are very, very rare indeed. Most people with outrageous amounts of money inherit it, and they needn't have any intellect at all.

Best Answer

is Paris Hilton in Mensa yet?

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Mitt Romney's rich.

Best Answer

Good Grief...NO!

Best Answer

I don't see there is a connection at all.

Best Answer

No. For example : Rebecca black is rich for making terrible music videos.

Best Answer

It's a known fact you have to be mildly intelligent to be rich. Why? Oddly enough that is an easy answer. You need enough intelligence to be clever at gathering large sums of money but stupid enough to be greedy to want that. I know, you hate that truth don't you? I'm sorry. Look it up. CEOs are B students.

Best Answer

no....look at kim kardashian...she has money but she is kinda thick in the head.

Best Answer

Her wealth comes her also being thick in the ***.

Best Answer

In Essex there are more thick rich 'Chav wankers' than cockle sheds on Canvey Island!

Best Answer

no look at the inherited wealthy or the ones just won the lottery

Best Answer

nope...I'm in a privat school most here are rich... and belive me it's hard to be dummer than most here are xD

Best Answer

Frak no.

Best Answer

not always... rich people may attend best Universities if they want 2 but doesn't mean that they are gr8 students....and doesn't mean that they have a common sense & inteligence....Of course, there are some people who are rich...well educated, inteligent with common sense and down to earth - they are very unique people...

Best Answer

Not intelligent, just ruthless. I know more intelligent middle-class people and even working-class people. I think it's easier to become rich if you're intelligent, but often people's scruples get in the way.

Best Answer

look at Justin Bieber lol

Best Answer

We still live in the social evolution of society. No!

Best Answer