lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 17 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Hobbies

Does your birth time effect personality? Hell no, most people dont even know what time they were born, i dont. So why would birth month? What about day of the week of birth?

Best Answer

No. Your environment affects you your personality.

Best Answer

I don't think so.

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

I always thought it was the 14, oops

Best Answer

So I'm half right/wrong :)

Best Answer

Under standard deviations on many disorders... Then maybe, depression and schizophrenia strangely appear more often to people born in certain seasons, BUT personality, ba<x>sed on the big 5 is shown under the SLS to be highly effected and created by social groups. Personalities are only stable in their rank orders usually. With that in mind yes and no? atleast no for personality as it is socially created.

Best Answer

In two ways: being raised by people who believe t does treating you accordingly,and thus shaping your personality in accordance with belief.<br />
and: believing it does yourself and the power of selffulfilling prphesy

Best Answer

Only in the aspect that one is introduced to things in a particular order... and that the child who starts with experiencing the world with winter first might have a different outlook than one who starts experiencing the world with summer first.

Best Answer

Not at all. I went to school with a girl who was born at the same time as me in the same hospital as me. We could not have been more different in personalities. We were not friends at any point. (no she wasn't my sister. Twins are not usually born at the same time.

Best Answer

Yes, your sun sign will guide you

Best Answer

If it does I am screwed with my next one. I'm due in June, and my birthday is in June. The last thing I need is a little me running around.

Best Answer

almost certainly - but i wouldn't trust the astrologers to map it

Best Answer

It can but it cannot too.

Best Answer

No idea ... !!! :-/

Best Answer