Just saying... to each his own but I really didn't need to see it... or know about it... or even think that such a thing exists.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 11 Answers Feb 28 in Embarrassing & Funny

Ever get random pics in your inbox? I had a "woman" send me a pic of her "cookie" with an icicle shoved in it!! I wanted to take my eyes out with a melon baller!

Best Answer

lmaoooooo

Best Answer

hahaha sometimes. Random requests for bellybuttons, noses, how I smell, boobs, feet, blah. Oh yeah and barf diapers. Oh and men pretending to be lesbians. And female lactation barf.

Best Answer

I have learned not to venture to the dark side. I stay in Q & A, which is really almost as bad, but not quite.

Best Answer

why yes you took the words right out of my mouth..

Best Answer

I seen some freaky asss shiit

Best Answer

well don't look then

Best Answer

I haven't seen anything yet to be fair. But I have no idea where you are all looking lol

Best Answer

I think it's just the people who try to add me , I look at their profile and stories and just the titles. Barf. Like one said " i am a beautiful girl who poops in her swimsuit" like wth?????

Best Answer

Oh ok wow, that's odd. I haven't had that pleasure lol

Best Answer

Oh lord that's all i get. I didn't know about say, female lactation *( WHICH I STILL DON"T BELIEVE IS TRUE) until i got oodles of messages on it.

Best Answer

Be glad you are a man.

Best Answer

Lol well there is a lot of things out there, I just don't get concerned. It's human nature

Best Answer

see i don't think it is. I think we can believe that's it in our nature, but i think human nature can be uplifting ... people are just bored or do it for shock value methinks. Some are into it but where on earth do they see my profile and think omgee she looks like a good person to talk about ___ insert weird thing here____

Best Answer

Must be the empath thing.S tory of my life everyone projects stuff on me and gives me random stories Idk why they do it.

Best Answer

Sometimes to get a reaction, sometimes frustration and perhaps even hopeful that you might be ok with it. I agree though that insertion is the main intent ;)

Best Answer

Lol—I totally agree.

Best Answer

Every time I look there it's 12 posts of "I live in a sexless marriage" It's soo sad lol. My marriage is 4 years strong and we haven't slowed down a bit. Is it bound to stop sometime? lol

Best Answer

Aw those make me sad too. But really I don't think it's everyone...

Best Answer

I don't read stories here. I've tried, but I don't think I've ever finished a single one. I just have fun answering questions.

Best Answer

Sometimes I just can not believe it. Wow what a world we live in.

Best Answer

Right???? I mean... seriously???

Best Answer

sometimes :)

Best Answer