Ned does not listen to classical music<br />
Ned listen to classic music - You shook me all night long

Best Answer

I LOVE that song, Ned! Now I must go listen to it, hot Aussie man! *laughing* kisses....

Best Answer

My love said this morning that an orchestra is a testimonial of love...And I loved it instantly...All the wind instruments, the percussion, and the enchanting melody of the harp....God, it was mesmerizing....

Best Answer

I really can't imagine Ned saying that, lol.

Best Answer

That is FUNNY! I do love him-that hot Aussie man..He knows it...No, my Forever man said it...*beaming* Ned will say something now...Something amusing and cute! xoxo

Best Answer

What another day of picking on Ned

Best Answer

That was AC/DC you were listening to, its classic music
When you are with me you will be thunderstruck

Best Answer

I had to direct him. But here comes that hottie Ned now!

Best Answer

I KNOW that, darling! I already am...*reaches up on tip toes to give Ned a French kiss* xoxo

Best Answer

I've noticed that as one gets older and wiser and learnt to understand music, you'll enjoy all types of music.

Best Answer

Well, I enjoy classics and have for some time. It could just be preference. But you'll grow to appreciate it more as time goes on.

Best Answer

meh, never liked it and probably never will

Best Answer

it gets batter, teen hear differently than adults do , just like kids can taste differently than adults

Best Answer

as in ..because of physical differences

Best Answer