plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 8 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Ned does not listen to classical music<br />
Ned listen to classic music - You shook me all night long

Best Answer

I LOVE that song, Ned! Now I must go listen to it, hot Aussie man! *laughing* kisses....

Best Answer

My love said this morning that an orchestra is a testimonial of love...And I loved it instantly...All the wind instruments, the percussion, and the enchanting melody of the harp....God, it was mesmerizing....

Best Answer

I really can't imagine Ned saying that, lol.

Best Answer

That is FUNNY! I do love him-that hot Aussie man..He knows it...No, my Forever man said it...*beaming* Ned will say something now...Something amusing and cute! xoxo

Best Answer

What another day of picking on Ned

Best Answer

That was AC/DC you were listening to, its classic music
When you are with me you will be thunderstruck

Best Answer

I had to direct him. But here comes that hottie Ned now!

Best Answer

I KNOW that, darling! I already am...*reaches up on tip toes to give Ned a French kiss* xoxo

Best Answer

I've noticed that as one gets older and wiser and learnt to understand music, you'll enjoy all types of music.

Best Answer

Well, I enjoy classics and have for some time. It could just be preference. But you'll grow to appreciate it more as time goes on.

Best Answer

I think it gets better as you get older, having said that I also think you either love it or hate it.

Best Answer

meh, never liked it and probably never will

Best Answer