divich divich 18-21, M 10 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

All it does is gives you something to focus on beyond what's causing you stress. There's plenty other ways to do that without causing scars and like I once suffered, a bacterial infection.

And the worst part is once you do it, you're often compelled to do it again and again, until you get to the point where you feel you MUST do it, and it doesn't really help anymore so you have to start developing rituals around it. I had to photograph the bleeding cuts and after a while even that didn't help.

Best Answer

makes you feel better when your depressed but only for short amount of time. it isn't the solution. but its addictive and makes you feel good

Best Answer

no. If you want to relax, smoke pot. don't cut yourself that accomplishes nothing and is highly dangerous.

Best Answer

If it does for anyone, it's all psychological. There are less melodramatic ways to relax.

Best Answer

Try walking up and slapping someone in the face instead...

Best Answer

It doesn't relaxes you. (:

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No. Cutting myself generally brings about something of the opposite reaction. And I've never done it on purpose.

Best Answer

sometimes , i would recommend you do something else , try listening to music

Best Answer