Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 11 Answers Feb 17 in Community

Not necessarily. Like anything else, cynicism can be overdone.

Best Answer

Tricky.. not really sure. Depends how you define things. I'd say cynicism tests the bounds of established intellectual opinions of its time. And gthen realize that's why I am me and just got out of college happy and looked at masters programs and stuff and laughed ans said NO WAY am I gonna play those games

Best Answer

No its why the world is so screwed up by rich ******** that divide and conquer having people fight and kill over things manipulating the ego

Best Answer

* I think therefore I ask why did you ask this question. Sure E=Mc2 now, but you only want to wait until I'm sleep as make it = Kv3. You've always been that way. Mom always did like you best!

Best Answer

Confusing, lol.

Best Answer

I tried to combine the two.

Best Answer

Always. That is the beauty of it to sparks !

Best Answer

Maybe not under different conditions,but in my opinion what is unfolding in world politics and the greed of those in power cannot be met with any other attitude other than cynicism to any with a level of intelligence.

Best Answer

Up to a certain point. After that, they become dogma, and a scary destructive dogma at that.

Best Answer

not necessarily

Best Answer

No, experience and cynicism do :)

Best Answer