Everyone I've spoken to who practices witchcraft says that what they do isn't evil and has nothing to do with the devil. Even satanists say that they don't believe the devil is real. Do you think there are actual devil worship, animal sacrifice type cults or do you think it's just a myth that continues to be told in churches and represented in movies?
Wix Wix 22-25, F 17 Answers Oct 19, 2009

Yes!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Yes I do believe it does. I met some devil worshipers once in my home town... very creepy people, gave me the WORST feeling ever. Me and my friends were out fourwheeling awhile after we had me these ppl, and we were fourwheeling around the place they had said they practiced their "religion" and we came upon this cave, so we got off our fourwheelers and went into look around, not really connecting the 2 together- and when we went inside, we saw crosses drawn on the walls in red upside down, we saw 666 painted in black everywhere, and a lot more symbols and signs we didnt understand.. they had this alter thing set up in the middle with a knife sitting on top of it.. seriously the feeling we got when we entered the cave was almost indiscribable.. it made me feel terified and just bad .. we hauled a** out of there! Really, i do believe ppl really do worship the devil- you can just feel it when u meet them or wonder into their worshiping area!

Best Answer

Maybe, but tje devil doesn't. His image and personality are taken from different Pagan deities to villify those religions and force Christianity onto the masses (by the corrupt powerholder. i'm not.saying Christianity itself is.corrupt). You can probably still Google the Catholic.priest's comments on the subject. Flat out said there is no devil.

Best Answer

Yes, Human Ego.

Best Answer

Yes, Satanic worship goes on every day in many areas of the world, especially in the US. Police records indicate, though they often don't go public, that satanic worship is off the charts in high schools.<br />
Whether they are worshipping the real satan or just the ideals of what he stands for makes no difference because both sects are dabbling in a very real demonic pot of stew.<br />
satan is very real and so are his angels (demons). His purpose is to be like God, to be exalted and worshipped. He promises power, pleasure, and indulgence to lure many into worshipping him. The trouble though is that many more are worshipping him without even giving him any thought.<br />
He seeks to inundate people with everything their heart could posibbly desire in an effort to keep them blinded to God. Satan is the ruler of this age and we see him manifesting himself today like never before. But his reign of terror is about to come to a screeching end as the King of Glory, the Lord of Hosts, the Alpha and Omega- Jesus Christ is returning to judge the nations and satan, along with all of those who chose him to be their god.<br />
Get right with the Lord today. He died that you would not forever belong to satan. And it is by Christ's blood alone which you may be saved.

Best Answer

What is humourous is that the devil is part of the christian mythos...so for someone to worship him...they are actually Christians.

Best Answer

Superstitions exist, but they are not real.<br />
Only the Cause of God is real through all time and space.

Best Answer

I guess if you believe there is an ultimate good (god etc) then there has to be an ultimate evil.( the devil etc)

Best Answer

It does exist, it's just not popular.<br />
That is whats called 'Theistic Satanism'. Theistic satanists often believe in the devil, and partake in sacrifices and such.<br />
But another type of satanism called 'LaVeyan Satanism' or 'Philosophic Satanism' just mainly promotes ideals and morals opposite the Christian set, rather than actual Devil Worship.

Best Answer

it's about as real and stupid as God worship imo...

Best Answer

Nah it does<br />
Or at least ppl try to<br />
Hopefully they are not doing it right

Best Answer

Satan is the father of lies. If you know not the truth, you're susceptible to deception.

Best Answer