What about smoking a joint through a straw? I'm buying the latter...want some?
freeed freeed 61-65, M 13 Answers May 11, 2012

Beer drunk ain't my style. I drink beer for heritage and taste. When I want DRUNK, I get wine.

Best Answer

Ripple! Or Mad Dog 20/20?

Best Answer

11 dollar box of Franzia. White Crisp. White wine makes me feel good.

Best Answer

make a gravity bong one hit will get ya!

Best Answer

I like to drink beer with a straw. I don't know about getting drunk faster, though. One difference is the straw allows me to drink all of the contents, especially the backwash with the full alcohol taste. I'm sure that has an impact.

Best Answer

Do you ever revisit a can? The remnants slowly drip from the sides and you can get what we alkeys call a "corner".

Best Answer

yes it does.how ever drinking beer out of a baby bottle get`s you drunk a lot foster.

Best Answer

Doesn't the baby complain? ROFL

Best Answer

Oh yeah - sure - like asprins in coke..........etc etc

Jeez, f uck the straw, if you wanna get drunk, drink!! And I 'll have a toke please.................hmm.....thank you very much....................far fu cking out man!!

Out here,on the perimeter, we is stoned, immaculate

Best Answer

Sure...xxorama has pharma grade stuff. I still like skunk, will that do? :D
Don't tell anyone but I actually roasted and smoked banana peels when I was a teenager...remember this just between us.

Best Answer

Yes,,,,the dried banana skins.i know...did it...and nothing ever happened....!

Best Answer

Be careful with the skunk....

Best Answer

Yes it does, as long as you do a couple shots before each beer.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha...name your poison. I liked meszcal.

Best Answer

only if that makes you able to consume the beer quicker than you would have otherwise. I would say it would probably hinder the process for most...that's why the kids use a funnel.

Best Answer

If it had anything to do with carbonation you'd think swallowing the bubbles would be better than dissipating them in the straw.

Best Answer

I think it just comes from the fact that most of the stuff that people consume through a straw has less volume and more alcohol percentage per volume which leads to it's connection to the straw which doesn't seem to have any logical basis.

Best Answer

Some people that I know swear by drinking alcohol out of a straw. Give it whirl, and let me know how it works for you!

Best Answer

Like I said, pot yes, beer, no

Best Answer

How can you smoke pot through a straw? Wouldn't the straw melt before you could get a good buzz?

Best Answer

True, it was a reach not an actual suggestion although a cigarette holder would imitate a straw. I used to have a wooden one for joints.

Best Answer

Pot? You said pot? ...........well, been a while since i heard that one.ha! Jeez, how old are fer chris sakes?

Best Answer

Ok, cyber smoke

Best Answer

DUDE!!!

Best Answer

Well you tend to drink faster through a straw so by that method, yes. But why the **** are you drinking beer through a straw?

Best Answer

I don't drink at all any more but I see lots of discarded cans with straws in them.
I DO like the sacred herb.

Best Answer

yes to one

dunno to two

nope to three

Best Answer

Ok :)

Best Answer

Haha.. already smokin a bong... and generally I find this (straw) works better with spirits than beer :)

Best Answer

May I have a pull?? I'll contribute some gooood weed.

Best Answer

sure why not XD

Best Answer