since 3.78541 liters are in a gallon and one is supposed to drink a gallon a day I say it can't hurt.

Best Answer

I wouldn't recommend drinking much more than 3 litres a day unless you were sweating excessively, too much water can be a bad thing but it is important to drink enough.<br />
Drinking water helps the body clear itself of the toxins that build up, it is easier to loose fat when you drink your daily requirement of water, but it doesn't do it on it's own. Unless you usually drink soft-drink instead of water, then by replacing that soft-drink with water, you will naturally loose fat because you are consuming less calories.

Best Answer

y

Best Answer

Yes, you'll be in the bog all day so you can't eat :-P

Best Answer

Becareful not to drink too much water at once, because there is such a thing as water poisoning. Keeping hydrated definitely keeps you looking younger because it helps keep your cells replenished.

Best Answer

I don't know, you should ask a medical professional. I read somehwere that you should replace the minerals you lose through your urine (such as sodium) every time you drink a lot of water.

Best Answer

Yes because it stops you feeling hungry so you snack less.. But drinking too much water can make you proper ill, stick to what you are comfortable with. It doesn't even need to be plain water, I drink tea all day everyday and I am as thin as a rake and never hungry.

Best Answer

as thin as a rake? Are you okay with being thin like that?

Best Answer