as some people tell its because you are trying to hide something mental in the first place, but does drugs REALLY help?????
DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 11 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Yes they change you but mostly for the worse… because you start living only for them and destroying everything and everyone around you.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, drugs (especially presc<x>ription drugs) do change your personality over time - That's the main reason why my 2nd wife and I split up - her addiction to presc<x>ription drugs.

Best Answer

They make you stupid

Best Answer

also Cigarettes and weed?

Best Answer

weed is a drug, and so is nicotine - and yes, people on pot act like morons. Cigarettes may not make you act stupid, but they sure do look stupid in your hand, and when you know they are killing you it's a stupid decision to continue.

Best Answer

But since nicotine is a VERY mental drug it must change something? it is like the worst mental drug you can quit?

Best Answer

some do, I suppose, they are supposed to help conditions like depression, and anger management

Best Answer

No I'm awesome with or without

Best Answer

Depends on the drug, the situation, and the person. And not all drug-induced personality changes are a bad thing. I for one am much less of a B I T C H after having inhaled Cannabis.

Best Answer

so they do change your personality while you are affected by the drug, but do you change as a person afterwards?

Best Answer

If you become addicted (not neccicarily will, either, marijuana has the same addictive potential as coffee), then some of your personality will change because of your cravings, and this will drive an honest person to lie, steal, cheat, ect.

Best Answer

nope. don't need drugs or alcohol I am naturally happy and upbeat.

Best Answer

yo, but does it change the way you think? Does it have such an impact no matter if its cigarettes weed alcohol? or some of the harder drugs?

Best Answer

never tried i don't need any substances at all.

Best Answer