I was born with medium auburn hair [ right in between red and brown], recently noticed that new hair dye that came out is of the same color if not more vibrant....- does healthy natural hair look just as nice as dyed hair? or does dyed hair make natural color more intensified and rich lookng?
JynxedLeprechaun JynxedLeprechaun 26-30, F 6 Answers Apr 13, 2012

well.. for me i love my dyed hair .... but the natural hair is more better than dyed!

Best Answer

No way, nothing looks as good as natural hair.

Best Answer

As for myself, I am not prepared to go completely grey. My original color is medium brown But I now like to have the reddish tint of Dark Auburn. I try to wait for replication after 2 months or longer because the DYE is causing my hair to fall out and look thin. Always have and will use a box color. <br />
NEVER apply to clean hair. It NEEDS the oil for the dye to set and will last longer. Your hair will be shampooed when you rinse it out. Suds appear. Always use gloves. Next visit to your doctor reach for a few extra pair to use for your next self coloring. <br />
The color brings out a brightness. A glow.

Best Answer