I have recently noticed that if someone has blocked you, in this case PseudoName, and they post on the same question you have it messes up your reply boxes. All of them. Generally I just block people that block me but i used to liek her questions so i have not as of yet. But I think that EP must encourage it.
BalucChabtan BalucChabtan 36-40, M 3 Answers Aug 5, 2012 in EP

No Blocking is a Tool,and is supposed to be used as a Last resort to stop someone from harassing you.Some people are Childish and Abuse this tool,using it like a weapon to strike out at others. Abuse of the Block will eventually Hurt the Site.

Best Answer

then why does it glitch the page when they post in the same question as you.

Best Answer

I think EP encourages a truthful sharing of experiences. It isn't about proving one is right and the other wrong.. Its about understanding and learning that a lot of folks are different. It isn't about judgement. If you are easily offended or trolling, EP really isn't a great place for you. You only get out what you put in, and I think most people want to contribute something to this community. I can't see how blocking people left right and center is going to support what EP is all about.

Best Answer

well then they need to fix it. because i have blocked people simply because this has happened and it messes with my ability to reply to replies to my questions.

Best Answer

If someone went to the lengths to block you, i'd just avoid any form of interaction with them. ie: answering their posted questions. But hey, thats just me...

Best Answer