I feel like its slowly dying or something...its painful to watch.
zeffs zeffs 18-21, M 6 Answers Apr 4 in Community

It has gotten that way for me in the past, to where I'll go weeks without the desire to even log on, but I have to say right now it holds a particular interest for me because of one person making it anything but boring. I'm not really even paying much attention to the rest of it crumbling.

Best Answer

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Best Answer

ben her 4 years,,,every year it changes for the worst,,,,how many gold stars do you see,,paying members are leaving,,

Best Answer

can you summarize the pattern of the downfall? I would greatly appreciate it.

Best Answer

when i first came hear it was a adult sight,,,slowley E,P started to delete mature stories,,,,and photos,,,under 18 was off limits for the mature members,,,now the under age has taken over,,,,facebook spill overs,

Best Answer

thank you. I will keep this in mind and cross reference the patterns.

Best Answer

dont think i will be hear very long,,,getting really boring,,,,,thanks

Best Answer

Unfortunately .... No

Best Answer

goodluck to you then

Best Answer

You can always leave....

Best Answer

I still have work to do.

Best Answer

Yes, because everything repeats itself

Best Answer

can you elaborate on that? I feel like you have something there.

Best Answer

People ask Already done questions because they either forgot or are new. They usually get similar answers too. It's rather saddening and dull to see how similar everyone is.

Best Answer

So do you think its because of the superficial nature of the relationships? Or maybe the self centered desires and fickle will of the public? I would appreciate the best answer you can give me. I still have to complete my research you see..

Best Answer

I was so amazed and intrigued when i joined 1 month ago, now it feels kinda like a drag, something i do because i have no life.

Best Answer