carefreelifelover1326 carefreelifelover1326 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 1 in Community

Everyone has some worth in this world although it may be hard to find in some...I think you are worth way more than you think...Good Morning :)

Best Answer

Good morning. Hope you had a good sleep. My bed is growing mold. lol.

Best Answer

My cat might want to pee on me because I neglect litter box duty but after he is done peeing on me he still kneads my stomach in contentment.

Best Answer

Who cares ? We love you.

Best Answer

I think you're awesome.

Best Answer

I was upset because of the last question that I asked. It might have crossed the line. Thanks for the complement.

Best Answer

Which one? Either way, who cares. People will b*tch and moan at the slightest thing. Even I b*tch and moan.. but does that mean your views and opinions should change? No. If people don't like it.. yea, quiet down a little if you really think it's necessary, but I believe it was a question about religious views. From what I know, talk on religion is basically like, "pick up your battle axes and fight to the death."

Best Answer
Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Religion is bloody mortal combat. lol.

Best Answer

EP is a business. A business doesn't value anyone. It values making money above all.

Best Answer

That is funny.

Best Answer

From the answers and questions I ask on here the money is gushing in because of me.

Best Answer

I don't think anyone here gives anyone else here that much thought

Best Answer

Nah, probably not.

Best Answer

I doubt it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer