example you had a slice of extra cheese pizza and they had loads of oilve oil on it would that make a difference from the time the cheese affects you. same with any fat and dairy mixture? real responses plz and thank you
natosha120 natosha120 22-25 4 Answers Jun 17, 2012

I think that doctors have probably told you exactly what to do for your condition. I think also that you are ignoring their advice. You aren't going to find some magic formula here on EP that your doctors don't know about. Quit fooling around with this, or you're going to get very sick.

Best Answer

I see from your profile that you have an eating disorder, and seem to be worried that you don't weigh enough. Would it occur to you to eat something, ANYTHING other than dairy products to try to gain weight if those don't seem to be working for you?

Best Answer

No and no. And you just might get an extra-long case of the squishy-squishy-boom-booms.

Best Answer

thats cute and nice photo pic :)

Best Answer

fatty foods will not have an affect on dairy, because ultimately the reason for lactose intolarance is lack of lactase (enzyme for lactose) thus the inability to digest would be the same

Best Answer