darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 3 Answers Apr 5, 2012

It would take a lot of writing to explain how I came to this (I guess the short version would be "trial and error," but my answer is yes.<br />
I have a croissant with cream and jam (or some other small treat) for breakfast and a biscuit after workouts, other meals tend to be eggs or meat and that's the only way I've been able to start shedding my last few vanity pounds (I've been at this since 1999).<br />
I don't expect this will work for everyone, but it works for my body. I've tried so many other eating and excercising plans (for months at a time), but none of them worked for me.

Best Answer

I saw that article :) And it does make sense. Kicks your metabolism into gear early in the morning. Better than fighting off cravings all day then stuffing your face before bed.

Best Answer

i dont think eating dessert will help in losing weight at all. however, if your going to eat it, breakfast would prob be the best time to do so. then you have the day to try and burn it off

Best Answer