PennySalt PennySalt 31-35, F 17 Answers Feb 13, 2011

Yes. And a third and fourth and whatever. Who are we to judge anyway? Are YOU of such crisp morals and actions? How many second chances have YOU gotten? Right...

Best Answer

In general yes, however there are exceptions to every rule, depends on what they did wrong in the first place.

Best Answer

It depends on what they've done.

Best Answer

We all makes mistakes and once made they can't be taken back.......no matter how hard we try. <br />
I would answer your question with the Bible verse: "Ephesians 4:32 (King James Version)32: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."<br />
If God can forgive us for all of the crap we do........then why can't we forgive others as we might want them to do for us one day? Right?

Best Answer

If it's just a simple thing Sure but for a major issue NO! Say for ex. someone loves to kill other people nope! But say someone cannot stop drinking but desire to sure.

Best Answer

In my idea, it depends on the person, some people don;t even deserve the first chance, while others deserve more than even 10, also it depends on what did they do!

Best Answer

I used to believe that no one deserved a second chance. But then I needed one. Its hard to say no to someone when you were in the same situation as them

Best Answer

Generally, yes. Unless they did something unforgiveable.

Best Answer

Yes.None of us answering this Q are perfect,we all make mistakes.As this is undeniably true,the point of mistakes is to learn from them.We all have received chances in our lives to benefit this way.<br />
TV shows such as the x factor and others which involve audience participation are deliberate ploys to encourage people to be judgemental of others,thereby making them more receptive to government agendas to use the public for negative social targeting.Its a moving away from tolerence and diversity towards a conformist society.

Best Answer

It depends on if they have changed or ask for a second chance, then, yes, otherwise, no.

Best Answer

The way i feel right now, no. Forgiveness is fools bc once you forgive and forget, ppl turn around and do the same things to you. Who you are is largely influenced by what you do. Who am i to tell you who you are when you`re showing me who you are.

Best Answer

Depends on how they messed up the first

Best Answer