EmotionalSkye EmotionalSkye 18-21, F 21 Answers Sep 4, 2011

No, not everyone.<br />
Rapists, child abusers, kidnappers, etc, etc, do not deserve any consideration whatsoever.

Best Answer

Most people don't even deserve the first one.

Best Answer

so why are you on here?

Best Answer

Schadenfreude.

Best Answer

She said MOST people. Guess she isn't most people.

Best Answer

I have to say no to this question. I'm thinking about child abusers and molesters.

Best Answer

NO!! (Sorry to be so verbose!)

Best Answer

Depends on the person. Grace can be a powerful thing. But sometimes the violation must be weighed against the offence. A DUI can be a mistake. Rape cannot.

Best Answer

yes i think every one deserves at least a second chance in any situation.

Best Answer

Absolutely not

Best Answer

Maybe. Would you give Ted Bundy a second chance? How about BTK...,i.e., "Bind, torture, and kill." Ya, I'd let them out, just so I could hunt them down for sport. The state would be much more merciful.

Best Answer

In my mind I think everyone deserves a first chance, a lucky few get a second chance, and nobody gets a third chance.

Best Answer

I used to think that everyone deserve a second chance but something happened and now I believe that not everyone deserve a second chance. Some people are just an *** and will never change. Ever.

Best Answer

some people not all

Best Answer

Of course not. There are things that burn the proverbial bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Best Answer

Depends on what they've done. Can you forgive and forget and move on? Or are you going to beat a dead horse by harping about it after you've supposedly forgiven them? Maybe they don't want a second chance if you're going to do that latter. Just saying....

Best Answer

yes <br />
definitely yes if we follow the rule an eye for an eye then the whole world would become blind ..

Best Answer

I'd like for you to spend the night with Charles Manson, or Rameriz. (The Night Stalker). You people crack me up.

Best Answer

If we were all blind, then maybe no one could harm anyone though. I wouldn't mind this so much, no one being able to harm another... ;-)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

I was told FORGIVE EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING.<br />
I still haven't fully understood that one yet, though

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I believe in the Truth and that it will set us free. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Second chances should only be found in God, from those needing it though.

Best Answer