tink1973 tink1973 36-40 1 Answer Jan 8, 2012

Sometimes I use them all and lose a couple lbs. Sometimes I use like 10 or less and gain a lb. My losses vary.

Best Answer

thanks for the help. this is only my second week and I was just wondering. I think the first week i used 25 flex weekly points and i still lost six pounds. I hope it keeps going.

Best Answer

The 1st week people seem to lose so much! I've lost 80 lbs so far and now it's slowed down alot. Still have 15 more to go.

Best Answer

after the first couple of weeks how much did you lose a week? Did you exercise too...its really nice talk to someone that is using WW too. A little discourged this week...next week I hope will be better..do you rea your points up into three meals a day?

Best Answer

by the way 80 pounds is amazing...

Best Answer

I try to have low point meals so I have enough left over to snack on throughout the day as well. For the first 50 lbs or so I lost about 1.5 to 2.5 per week on average. After that it started slowing down a bit. I have my good time and bad times. Once you get closer to your goal the weight is alot slower to come off.

Best Answer