Addi96 Addi96 16-17, F 23 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Community

Even though I am a Christian in some way I believe we will all go to heaven one way or another. God wouldn't condemn people from that privilege he'd devise a way for everyone to get there.

Best Answer

You only need a personal relationship with God, that's enough. Being "good" doesn't work.

Best Answer

So I can murder people and say I'm sorry and "god forgive me and save me" and I get to go to hevaen? Cool! No wonder 80% of the prison population is Christian! You can Sin and get to heaven! yay!

Best Answer

Actually Bbl says "You are my friends if you do what I command",
And don't u dare to say we all christains are murders >:<

Best Answer

debateable. The bible says that if you love Jesus you will obey him. Obviously people fail to obey him and can be forgiven. So if they keep doing bad things with no thought toward it then I don't think they would. It's not an eliteist thing.
Consider that Paul, one of the greatest persecutors of Christianity, turned out to be one of the greatest supporters and spread it to the Gentiles. He was evidently forgiven. These were Christian brothers and sisters he was causing to have killed before he had his experience where he was blinded and God asked him why he is persecuting him.

Best Answer

Don't forget the Jew's in Exodus Slaughtering the Canaanites under god's direction to "cleanse the promised land". Of course they didn't kill everyone. Just everyone who wasn't a young virgin female.

Best Answer

Don't you ever heard about the "law's time" and "the grace time"? And God as the ruler of the universe should't have the right to do wathever he wants?

Best Answer

I believe that everyone gets to go to the afterlife and be in the place where they are happy and loved. If you call that Heaven then yes I believe that everyone goes there despite their religion.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

Yes I believe they do.

Best Answer

OK THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF DIFFERENT ANSWERS HERE THAT KINDA CONCERN ME HEAVILY AND I CARE DEEPLY ABOUT PEOPLE BEING MISINFORMED AND MISGUIDED WHEN IT COMES TO THE THINGS OF "GOD ALMIGHTY"--- 1ST LET'S GO OVER THE QUESTION AGAIN CUZ SOME PEOPLE SEEMED LIKE THEY WERE ANSWERING A DIFFERENT QUESTION-- OK "DOES EVERYONE GET A CHANCE TO GO TO HEAVEN DESPITE THEIR RELIGION" (NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT THEY ARE!!! )HERE IS A TRUE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION ....... NO!!! BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF RELIGIONS WITH ALL TYPES OF DIFFERENT BELIEFS AND RULES CAUGHT UP IN THEM AND SOME HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL GOD SO TO ALSO ANSWER THIS QUESTION IN A MORE SIMPLE AND DIRECT WAY IS LIKE THIS IF THE RELIGION THAT ONE BELIEVES IN IS STATING THAT YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR AND REPENT FOR YOUR SINS AND YOU DO--THEN HEAVEN IS YOURS BUT IF THE RELIGION SPEAKS AGAINST THAT TEACHING---THEN HELL IS YOURS!! THROUGH JESUS CHRIST TO GOD IS THE ONLY WAY 2 HEAVEN!! SO ACCEPT HIM N YOUR LIFE TODAY AND B MORE BLESSED!! MUCH LOVE,JOY& HAPPINESS TO U ALL N LIFE..&<br />
.PEACE~BLESSINGS I HOPE THIS HAS BEEN OF SOME GREAT HELP.....MS.DIMPLE

Best Answer

I feel the only God can answer that one. He alone knows the thoughts of our hearts and our lives. He knows our intentions as well. Just because a baby is born out of wedlock does not mean it is shut out of Gods love as the bible implies. Or that some one who has not had the chance to hear the Gospel is doomed. Or that non church people who are more kind , loving, honest and forgiving than the self righteous trash who attend that disgusting "Westborough Baptist Church" are automatically doomed. Wake up and let God decide.

Best Answer

"Oooh, Heaven is a place on Earth." - Belinda Carlisle, September 1987

Best Answer

The Bible says that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only Way to Heaven. <br />
For that reason, people have to turn and get right with God's Son so that they can enter His Kingdom. <br />
People who choose to go another way would end up going to eternal place (hell) where God and Jesus Christ are not present.

Best Answer

Which heaven? There's like six different ones I can think of right off the bat.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Are you a christian? Are you a Jew? are you a muslim? are you hindu? Buddhist? Zoroastrian? I don't see why you're confused.

Best Answer

Not sure, but I hope so!!

Best Answer

I think you are what you eat. God is not a religious man, that is what is so hilarious about the whole situation. If you can find heaven while your here on earth then you will take it with you where ever you go. Eternity is now, you either see it or it doesn't see you.

Best Answer

Yes. If one leads a good life by treating everyone with respect they are on their way.

Best Answer

Yes, as long as you are a good person.

Best Answer

A chance? Yes, a chance.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

You don't want to know.

Best Answer

: so why tell me. of course i want to know now.

Best Answer