itblueeyes itblueeyes 31-35, F 16 Answers Jan 5, 2012

im pretty sure there are more than one

Best Answer

Most people have several

Best Answer

That has got to be one of the most stupid terms I have heard: soul mate. I mean you can hookup with someone and everything is wonderful when you first meet them. Anyone can seem to be a soulmate until you are with them for 5 or more years and reality sets in. Then you will see for real if they give a sh-t about your soul or not. lol!!!!

Best Answer

If you believe in reincarnation then the answer to that would be no, imo. :) I believe a soul mate is someone (a soul) you meet up with over multiple lifetimes, not always in a romantic sense.

Best Answer

You may have several soulmates...in my feeling we all live in one dimension but with connexions to many other dimensions. Soul mates are people who have special connexions to one or more of the dimensions you're actually in. I had a gf with whom we dreamt the same dreams after sex. We'd tell them when awake and would discover they were identifcal, except she had dreamt with me as a central character, and I with her as a central character. I have many connections to the lady I'm living with, but none close to that. You can have many soulmates...I think passionate love is when several similar dimensions cross-intersect in you and another person of the same make up. Then it seems everything falls into place. Do we keep looking? Of course...

Best Answer

I have 2 people I get on to a point that I feel they understand me more than most- one is my fiancé, one is an old school friend. My famiy are completely different in that I find soulmates are like family you've never had, but no, soulmates aren't always a spouse, and one can be a deeper connection than another.

Best Answer

I'm sure there's some historical origin to this myth, maybe Aristophanes, Socrates or Plato but why anyone ever believed it is absolutely beyond my understanding. Think!

Best Answer

Study quantum physics

Best Answer

Ah well, from that point of view we are all perfect quantums for one another, with no true separation beyond the illusions of mind.

Best Answer

i have tons. i like it

Best Answer

I would say yes but how does this work for identical twins?

Best Answer

i don't know about soul mates, but i feel there is someone out there who is great for you, but in my case she got older and had mid life thing and changed into serial cheater.

Best Answer

I am so sorry to hear that, I am a true romantic at heart and I have had 3 soul mates, wait let me take that back 2, one was just soul less. But you watch these movies and hear others talking about it I just wondered how others felt about it.

Best Answer

if you can find the one person or two you are the luckiest person in the world, nothing better than love, would rather be hopelessly in love than winning the lotto.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer