Is "normal" even real?

Best Answer

That's even a good question

Best Answer

idkkk

Best Answer

I would tend to agree with you. I often feel this descriptive action you speak of. But it's NOT a place I want to be in. So the alternative is to go find our quiet place. Away from the people and the noise. Away from what may interrupt. I could easily crawl into bed and cry the day away. Instead I have a spot. More than one, but it is normally near water. For me Water can call me. It can draw me forward and help me release.
I have a canal in my back yard. But I feel more when I go to the beach. The waves of the ocean moving in and out is like a rhythm of breath.

Best Answer

Dude I feel you! **** gets real sometimes

Best Answer

Crazy yeah? **** happens but I never got used to it

Best Answer

It's tough, just have to find a way to get through it. I'm here if you need to talk

Best Answer

Only if you are feeling lonely....which should not be the normal, but is common.

Best Answer

Like how? How should I differentiate it from being lonely tho?

Best Answer

I am not quite sure what you are asking, but I'll clarify.
Being alone is not lonely.
Being alone is more of a physical state. I hike alone, yet I am not lonely.
I can walk in a crowd of a thousand people, and feel lonely if I feel I need to connect to someone yet cant.
How to connect?
First go out. Say something to anyone who naturally crosses your path that you might deal with. You'll find that the same things you do everyday, you can suddenly have a network of tons of people who recognize you, and a few of them will go beyond the small talk.
Join things
Take swing classes. trust me on that one.
Reach out without fear.
The best way to get others interested in you is to show interest in their life.
Have no fear.....do it. Its there waiting for you.

Best Answer

The "swing classes" is swing dancing...not the other swinging

Best Answer