. God’s Kingdom has a Ruler chosen by God. The Messiah is not self-appointed, nor is he selected by imperfect humans. He is personally chosen by Jehovah God. The very titles Messiah and Christ suggest as much. Both words mean “Anointed One.” So this King is anointed, or designated for his special office, by Jehovah. God says of him: “Look! My servant, on whom I keep fast hold! My chosen one, whom my soul has approved! I have put my spirit in him. Justice to the nations is what he will bring forth.” (Isaiah 42:1; Matthew 12:17, 18) Who knows better than our Creator what kind of Ruler we need?
rain777 rain777 41-45, F 1 Answer Dec 29, 2013 in Religion

God rules His Kingdom in the form of Jesus, Jesus and God are One.

Best Answer

The scriptures absolutely does not support your ANSWER.

Best Answer

Jesus is God :) He is the Almighty.

Best Answer

“Now, O Jehovah, you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are our Potter; and all of us are the work of your hand.” (Isaiah 64:8) These words once acknowledge Jehovah’s authority as Father, or Life-Giver. Jesus or anyone else cannot be equal to Jehovah.

Best Answer

Then you are not a true Christian you have Rejected Jesus as LORD. May the Holy Spirit convince you of the truth and may you be forgiven.

Best Answer

You are thinking unreasonably and you don't fully understand the Law on Headship. The Head of Jesus is Jehovah, The head of Men is Jesus, The Head of Women is Man. The Head of Jehovah is NO OINE!.......
1 Corinthians 11:3:
Read your Bible carefully

Best Answer

John 14
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Best Answer