There IS only One and it's THE only one since time existed. Does He/She/It care which "religion" or chruch you attend? No. As a matter of fact "God" really doesn't care about those things at all just as long as you find "Him" or, better yet, "He" finds YOU.

Best Answer

Shalom

Best Answer

That's how I see it

Best Answer

Great answer! :-)

Best Answer

Which god are you asking about? You assume there is only one, and that you know which one he is.

Best Answer

Well I did not mean Odin and Thor babe!!

Best Answer

There is no God.

Best Answer

So far in every Bible that I've seen the key words I've noticed the most is Faith and Love , So as far as I'm concerned Faith and love is all that really matters to the lord , as religion is a created word of man .

Best Answer

Yes indeed!

Best Answer

Thank you ramfield .

Best Answer

Religion is boring, you need to have a Relationship with him, and there is only One God

Best Answer

Not the religion, just the rules and regs that that religion follows.

Best Answer

Well I think He would care. Let me explain...<br />
1. If there isn't any God then it doesn't matter which religion we choose.<br />
2. If there is one and he did not make us just to do experiments with tiny creatures but because of his love there is some more explaining to do. :)<br />
The fact is that we can't know anything about God unless He tells us something because we are limited and not all knowing. We are from this world and God is.. bigger than that. So God must reveal Himself to man for man to know God. Man doesn't even know the essential things about it's own nature: who he is and where he came from and where does he go, but God knows all of that because man was His idea in the first place.<br />
Well, the other fact is if God made us because of His love then He wouldn't have left us in darkness, and would have already told us about Him and His plan with mankind. (I'm sorry for my grammar if it's bad). <br />
So, ONE, ONLY ONE of those religions out there must be the bearer of God's teachings. Why one? <br />
Because THE ULTIMATE TRUTH is just that, singular. There are no multiple different ultimate truths. Of course, all of the religions speak about being good an love but the details are also important. The whole truth. Some beliefs speak of reincarnation others don't, in fact they condemn it, some beliefs speak of multiple deities and others of only one. Some say that that One God is a singular person other say There are Three and so one and so forth. Therefore it is very important which religion you chose because I think God made things clear. If all religions spoke the Truth than it would be a very confusing spiritual landscape.<br />
The question is which one?

Best Answer

How do you define religion? I think we may have a misunderstanding regarding this notion.

Best Answer

If by "towards the same place" you mean death, void, nothing I can resonate with what you are saying: it doesn't matter what path you follow,it doesn't matter if there is a god or not, nothing really matters. :)
But if there is an afterlife than things get a bit complicated. Different religions speak of different paths, of different "Gods" and of different places we go after we die.
Hinduism speaks of Brahman who has a set of teachings about the nature of afterlife, good and evil, creation etc. Islam believes in Allah who also has his one set of teachings and Christian believe in The Father, The Son and The Holly Spirit, and also believe that The Son was born into our world in a human form and gave us the teachings about who we are, who is God and why did He create us etc.. Furthermore He says that He is the only God, the true God and all the other gods are just idols, lies, and that there is only one path, very narrow that saves man from Hell etc. So does Allah think: he is the only God and all others are fake gods.
So, from a logic point of view, if all paths take us to the same place, the path of Christ who says that He is the Path, the only path, is a fake path, which would be a contradiction.

Best Answer

Nope : )

Best Answer

No one knows. Period.

Best Answer

I suppose god would be partial to the one that worships him (or her)

Best Answer