geet1234 geet1234 22-25, F 15 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

PLEASE will you refer to God in a capital letter "G". If God didn't exist trust me you wouldn't be here.

Best Answer

There is absolutely no proof that god exists. There is no need for a creator in order for us to be here. But, if there happened to be a god, he is incompetent.

Best Answer

Once again please when you refer to God will you use capitol G you reason like a five year old carry on with your thinking obviously its made u brain dead

Best Answer

I will NOT reinforce his existence upon you, that is for you to decide. But I will recite a piece of 'poetic truth' from one of my stories: God is your shadow, he follows you all your life, but you never pay him any attention until you are in a desperate turn, that is when you notice the shadow, who was with you all along, even when you are alone. That is when you begin to truly believe that he is real and not just a mere shade in the fabric of existence.

Best Answer

Thank you for using the capitol G for God

Best Answer

yes, and yes, but principally only as an experience - the people who bang on about the ob<x>ject God represents, and the purpose of God, are usually not the closest themselves to God

Best Answer

certain truths simply cannot be spoken

Best Answer

More like HEARD. People aren't listening properly. :)

Best Answer

God is like the Tao - language cannot capture it, only point towards it

Best Answer

yes god exists. experience <<< i dont have,,,,,but clue u can see too many clues around u

Best Answer

I believe a FORMLESS GOD is there. It is the Power behind the Universe. We can feel it through our life.

Best Answer

Well the frost giants are gone which proves Odin.<br />
And lightning exists which proves Thor.<br />
Plus i visited Asgard in a dream vision once.

Best Answer

I doubt it very highly.

Best Answer

Obviously not. <br />
Look at the people answering yes. Does anything about these people seem confident? Do these answers look faithful to you? You'd be a moron to think so.

Best Answer

Oh hello there o non believer. Please do not refer to me as not believing in God I do, with all my heart, my soul God is my reason for holding on to my belief that I will be with my Heavenly Father where I belong, not on here with ******** like you.

Best Answer

If you actually believed that you'd kill yourself.

Best Answer

BIG YES!

Best Answer

I know that all my wishes come true but a later on when I don't want them anymore or when I have forgetten about them. I believe a God exists.

Best Answer

Mini, what an answer...hello and good morning early riser you!

Best Answer

I am going back to sleep I swear. Lol. My point is that the universe knows of my wishes and they manifest. Sometimes with great time and sometimes quickly like at the casino's when I am down and get lucky which happens a lot. I believe their is a higher power behind that.

Best Answer

More than one does for me and I love them all. Experience? my life.

Best Answer

Yes, and OH YES!

Best Answer