anielabianca anielabianca 16-17, F 25 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Yes, God exists. I would not be here if he didn't. I would not be the person I am today if he doesn't exist.

He is also Good. Very Good.

Best Answer

True wisdom is knowing you don't know. Socrates

Whether you believe or not there can be no more humble position to take than to admit your ignorance.

Best Answer

This is a persuasive argument if you ask me. All the logic and facts in the world cannot substitute for humility and self-awareness.

Best Answer

Ah, yes, honest people use no rhetoric, rhetoric is not honesty. Lao Tzu

Best Answer

Exists, existed and will exist - God is the goodness in you and me.

Best Answer

I do believe in God becuase He seems very obvious to me. In reality he is good, but sometimes our human/fleshly brains can forget that.

Best Answer

God exists, he lives within you he lives in everything around you and yes God is good, God is forgiving. In reading the answers to this question I see many people confuse religion and spirituality. Religion is man made and self serving. You do not have to follow religious doctrine to believe in or know God.

Bad things do happen but God never promised us otherwise he just promised to be with you when you need him

Logic and intellect do not mean anything when it comes to understanding or believing in God anymore than they do in trying to understand the miracle of a childs birth. Even science today says it is illogical to believe that the mere meeting of an egg and ***** can create a complete human

Best Answer

As simple as it sounds "Love is God". Everybody around you has God in them, you do to, do you know RAOK - Random act of kindness - Everyone who does it is God... Right now instead of analyzing on Him, if we find peace and love between people, atleast the world would be a better place....

One really short interesting conversation between a person who thinks God exists and one who doesn't think so.... After a terrible mishap they both were talking to each other, the former said to the later, "You cant say, God is not there, he only saved us today from the dreadful event"... To which the later said, "I didnt say God did not exist, I am only saying If He was there means it will be Good"....

I am a BELIEVER, as you can feel air, you can feel God, when you see good, kind people....

Best Answer

All of Creation declares His Glory. Yes, of course, He exists. Soon, those who do not believe in Him certainly will in a nano second when their death occurs. Sadly, it will be too late for them to ask for pardon for their awaiting demise. To those who mock Him... let me tell you... the split second that I was legally considered "dead"... THERE HE WAS in LIVING PROOF! Oh, yes, I once too was a skeptic. I thank God daily now that He allowed me to come back for my children's sake as well as mine. I could have ended up in a far worse place for Eternity back then when I was just as ignorant as they are now. Blindly they walk and talk without supernatural/spiritual knowledge in hopes to qualify their darkness.

Best Answer

I Don't Know If God Is Real Or Not. All I Know Is That I Used To Believe But I Took A Look Around Me And Logic Hit Me And All The Things This So Called Christians Do, How Hypocritical They Are And How They Represent Their So Called God. I Went Away From Religion I Don't Use It As An Excuse To Do Wrong, I Look At It As Me Not Being A Fake Christian I Don't Say I Believe And Then Go Around Swearing Like A Sailor, I Don't Say I Believe And Then Go Judge Everyone As If I Were Perfect.

Best Answer

it happend to me too,i see now so many people saying taht they belive and they do good to others,but in fact they lie,so i do not understand why they say they are christians because they are not...

Best Answer

True That, Is Funny Because I Remember When I Got Saved And Everyone Judged Me Because Of It And Made All This Bets And Jokes About Me Not Lasting A Month Before Going Back To My Old Ways But It Never Happened And All The Sudden Everyone Decided To Say 'I'm A Christian' And Now That I Don't Believe They Judge Me Because Of It. Doesn't Matter Much Though, I Live My Life In A Way That Alines With My Morals And Believe Religious Or Not I'm Living My Life Right And I Think That's All That Counts.(:

Best Answer

For some if you belive in God is not ok,and they will judge,for others if you do not belive is not ok,but others do not matter it is your life and you live it not them so it is our choise to belive in something or not:)

Best Answer

True That!(:

Best Answer

I think people should get busy answering real issues.

Best Answer

who wants to answer will answer who does not want to answer will not answer,quite easy

Best Answer

There is no god and having read the old testament, if he did exist he'd be a mean mother f*ker, I'd love to see a Tarantino remake of it because it'd be bitchin' :D

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

There is no point in denying God's existence. At the very least, the concept existed and exists in countless versions in all known cultures. If you began to draw a hard line between "real" existence and imaginary existence you ask for trouble because, for example by your own definition, that hard line is imaginary. Whether God is a good or a bad concept depends on the effect it has on peoples life. Some will report knowing God among the greatest values they can think of. Some will argue it is worthless, outdated and potentially dangerous. You have to place yourself somewhere in the spectrum of these options. In that sense God is as real as anything. I have never met anyone who if asked about her opinion on God would reply: "Never heard of it." It is there, whether one likes it or not. And I would risk saying God's goodness and badness depends on how do we think and act with respect to these questions.

Best Answer

God is make believe. If it turns out there actually is some super-being who manages to control the universe with a shred of evidence... well look at the world. He has a pretty sick sense of humor.

Best Answer

Only for those who believe. For everyone else it is an empty concept.

Best Answer

It really doesn't matter since he hasn't been seen or heard from in almost 2000 years.

Best Answer

God exists. He is good.

Best Answer

I have lived long enough to say that I really don't know how I made it if there wasn't some help from something like god. I think people forget god when the times are good and clutch to that idea of god when times seem impossible.

To me god is a lifesaver. If ever need it to hold on for your life when you have nothing else to hold onto god will get you through anything.

Best Answer

and where is God when so many people die,if he is a lifesaver why does he let people die in wars and diseases,why does he not help those in need?

Best Answer

God can not stop bullets! If you were sick with a fatal disease he could make your passing more bearable. God wasn't put here to make us feel invinceable he was put here to show us we are not alone when you have no real people to help you. This is a subject that people have killed others over so that is all I can say. It is between you and God and yes you can still be killed or get sick.

Best Answer

You have good questions and concerns. I tried to personal message you but can't. If you would like to talk about this issue, I would be THRILLED to do so with you....don't worry, while I am a christian, I recognize that I am not a better peron than you, okay? Hope to hear from you my friend :) Pete

Best Answer

Yes Yes Yes and no.

Best Answer