i belong to a very conventional family... my family members are very religious.... and i always heard things which are good.. and which we should learn from our mythology.. and i always believed there is a good energy(god) keeping an eye on us everytime.... but now a days,, there is so much poverty and inflation..., i really cannot believe that some people are not even able to feed their children a proper diet in 1 day... i am really worried about those poor families.... but why god is not helping them.. if god really exists.. why is the poor still suffering.... this is 1 question which always comes in my mind when i go to a temple or church....
sahil20010 sahil20010 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 14, 2012

It's not just the poor, look at all the young women mother Teresa tortured and enslaved. Ah ha hoh oh haioah. Should look up mother Teresa sometime, she was actually quite a hard nose oppressionist.

Best Answer

... She was used by the Catholic Church to promote their religion of control

Best Answer

I thought she was their PR rep :p

Best Answer

God wants to use you and me to help those in need. He is serious about this. Earth is the place where men are tested, to see if they can become pure in heart. So, we can choose to help or not help. HEaven is the place where He reigns supreme, and there is no poverty, no sorrow, no disease etc. Earth is man's dominion. What are we gonna do? (Originally, there was no suffering, so man really brought all that on themselves. Then God sent Jesus to die in our places for our sins, so that we could be redeemed and restored). Does that help?

Best Answer

god is the universal positive force of love

we are all on this earth to learn our own lessons

there are many poor people who are happy

there are many rich people who are unhappy

certain people have to go through tragedies to learn a valuable lesson

Best Answer

Read this story:

One day a person went to a hairdresser, and the hairdresser started complaining, "Look at this world, all people are poor, homeless. If there was a God he would help them" The man remained silent and told nothing. Then, when he went out of the store, he quickly entered in and said, "Look at this world, there are no hairdressers in here." The hairdresser got shocked and said, "Then what am I?". The boy said,"Look at that man on the road with loooooong hair. If there was a hairdresser his hair wouldn't be that long"

It's not that God doesn't exist, but people should go to him and pray and he will listen and help them. His plans are much better than ours, He always helps us.Yes sometimes there are problems, poor people and stuff, but he always has a better day for us we just have to believe him!

Best Answer

If you have to ask if something exists it kinda suggests it doesn't.

Best Answer

What if yesterday I didn't believe that there was gold in my back yard, but today I found it?

Best Answer

Gold exists, back yards exist, you exist, people do find gold. All the facts you mention are a priori. God is a whole different proposition.

Best Answer

I believe God exists, maybe there are poor so he can help them or get his people to

Best Answer

It's up to humans to connect with life and stop inventing a scape goat to blame

Best Answer

im an athiest but if i were to believe i would say that maybe he wants to see what we will do when faced with this problem idk i dont really understand how people believe in god in the first place

Best Answer