rain777 rain777 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Religion

of course

Best Answer

God's Everlasting Love

31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be[i] against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? 33 Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.[j] 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? 36 As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Best Answer

sure - all is one - our pain and our joy are threads in the tapestry of the cosmos

Best Answer

I believe God does feel our pain; when we are hurting, it resonates with Him; when we are joyful, He rejoyces for what we have gained.

Best Answer

God sees All and knows All.

Best Answer

God feels everything we imagine God feels.

Best Answer

I think that we feel pain for the reason that something is wrong.God is spirit and he/she is on the other side of the galaxy, its still expanding .

Best Answer

He does, but it's my opinion and my feeling, not the absolute truth.

Best Answer

John 3:16
(KJ21)>>>>>>
16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Best Answer

I know....., and I belive it, but it remains my opinion.

Best Answer

Which one? I'm pretty sure Zeus doesn't feel a damn thing.....

Best Answer