thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 14 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Fatherhood

God doesn't hate gays

God hates the sin. not the sinner. :P

Best Answer

What a fâg.

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer

God is a homophobic homosexual still in the closet. That's why he has not shown up in about 2,000 years.

Best Answer

if the only and only one supreme deity isn't asexual, he must get awfully lonely

Best Answer

He wants to be the only three-letter G word.

Best Answer

God doesn't hate anyone, he hates sin. He doesn't like it when people turn marriage from one man and one woman like it was in the beginning, and perverting it.

Best Answer

Did you just accuse God of being gay? You DID, didn't you. Man, are you in deep doo doo.

Best Answer

Yes, yes I did.

Best Answer

I just hope its the Christian God and not the Muslim God who you pissed off or you could be in for some real unpleasant Karma, dude.

Best Answer

STOOOP what the HELL are guys saying . you guys should be giving good advice thats true not this peace of **** that all fricken scientific im very appalled

Best Answer

Hey chill -- chill. I cannot speak for AthiestFor Jesus, but I was taking a comedic break from more serious Q&A. A guy's got to laugh sometimes.

Best Answer

Well it's about your own opinion on it really

Best Answer

God has made it clear through the bible that this is sinning. He does not hate the sinner but in the end, do you want to go to that place for intentionally violating his commands?

Best Answer

You know the answer to that .. Is no I hope x

Best Answer