ntash ntash 36-40, F 52 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Why would god hate anything it creates

Best Answer

Go read about the ******* Ark.

Best Answer

That doesn't mean it was done b/c god hated.

Best Answer

She doesn't hate anyone. But in my opinion, she has a special place in her heart for lesbians.

Best Answer

Ah, so.

Best Answer

Don't we all, though I prefer bi-sexual woman. Lesbians steal the hot chicks from us guys lol.

Best Answer

She?

Best Answer

Si

Best Answer

God hates no one.

Best Answer

Eh, maybe Mitt Romney?

Best Answer

well maybe just him lol sorry that was a funny :) lol

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

No god worth following would

Best Answer

god lovees any & everyone :) lol

Best Answer

I have no clue what "God" thinks or feels. However lesbians are a dead end for thousands of generations of their families, so its reasonable for their family to be disappointed or angry.

Best Answer

"However lesbians are a dead end for thousands of generations of their families, so its reasonable for their family to be disappointed or angry." Anti-Lesbian quote. Perfect.

Best Answer

God hates everyone .. To put it simply ... God doesnt even exist

Best Answer

You just acknowledged God exists by saying he hates everyone plus you contradicted yourself. Not a very good Atheist are you?

Best Answer

I'm not an atheist ... Because I respect other people's belief .. and just said what I know .

Best Answer

Touche '.............Even arguing His existence is confirmation He exists. No one argues that the Earth is flat, or pigs fly. But an atheist will argue the existence of God all day long.

Best Answer

I am not sure if there is a god. Does that make me an atheist ?

Best Answer

its some very disrespectful people on here she asked a honest question pero yall on here being rude. God loves all his children only way you gone find out what god thinks ask him.

Best Answer

Only a fool would come up with a god like that.<br />
What's there nicer to watch than two girls eating each other out?!

Best Answer

I dont know how God feels about lesbians but from what I understand whilst the bible says man must not lye with man it says nothing about women lying with women.<br />
Best thing to do is when your time does come to meet your maker then you should ask that question then you will find out for sure how he feels about lesbians

Best Answer

No but we seem to have some people who do. But things are changing

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

He loves all his creations. It is only us humans who tend to hate people different to who they are. Live and let live I say

Best Answer

No, He hates sin. He loves everybody, he merely hates the sins people commit.

Best Answer

Thinking in the Christian mindset since Im sure that Christianity is the religion you are referring to, if he didn't love them, why would he let them be so?

Best Answer

He shouldn't as his son is gay.

Best Answer

No of course not if he existed at all :-)<br />
A few of us chaps are dissapointed though :-(<br />
Go and have fun

Best Answer

I doubt it - I don't think God hates anyone as we are all a part of his creation. He has more reason to hate our selfish, arrogant and disrespectful ways. Just look at answers to questions on EP to see how arrogant some people are.<br />
Are you worried about it?

Best Answer

Not really. I just wondered what others thought.

Best Answer

no she doesn't!!

Best Answer

I do belive in God as and act of fath. Some of my thoughts are this.<br />
No, God can not or will not hate his children, as Like any parents tho we can as in my case, **** him off royal. Do lesbians **** off God? I don't know, myself ? if my daughter told me she was lesbian, I would neather hate her or be dissapointed. Love unconditional, my kid, her life. I would hope God would not be dissapointed eather.

Best Answer

I can see why the god in Genesis would want to ignore lesbians, as a reminder of personal defeat. I shall elaborate on my extremely offensive view.<br />
God made Adam, and was pleased as punch with him--he was the perfect man that God wanted. But Adam was "lonely," so God had to make him a companion fine by Adam's taste--woman (you may add the Lilith part, I'm not up on that). Adam liked, they figured some things out...<br />
God stopped by after they had been at it; he knew what was up, but asded anyway, "Did you have sex with her? Did you?!!" He was so pissed he kicked them both out and burned the place down in a divine hissy fit, declaring all women to be unclean, etc. (God's only into guys, you see).<br />
I think Adam, and every Lesbian has made the right choice. Better to go to Hell with women; it's great that some guys can be happy with just guys, but that Heaven isn't for me.

Best Answer

what a bunch of crap

Best Answer

What a witty smart response.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer