llgmaryland llgmaryland 36-40, F 17 Answers Mar 6, 2010

You have to be careful what you term as being "blessed".<br />
We've all been give our crosses to bear. No one escapes the realities of life. It's up to us to decide how we react to them and do we let them allow us to be bitter.<br />
I believe we've all been given the ability to be happy, feel appreciated, and thankful for what we DO HAVE. It's up to us to see the real "truth" about what makes us blessed in life.

Best Answer

I think that God is pretty much an absentee landlord who has no vested interest in the outcome of his "tenants." i.e., our planet appears to be set on automatic pilot and the caretaker seems to be occupied with more pressing issues. <br />
Oddly, this doesn't have any effect on whether or not I believe in God. I believe that there probably is a supreme being; he just doesn't take an active role in our well-being. This doesn't make him a jerk; he just chooses not to be a participant in earthly events. Possibly he'll catch up with us when we are beyond our earthly existence but he doesn't seem to be offering us many clues on his master plan so we're pretty much on our own until then.

Best Answer

i read some where that before we are born god ask as what type of life would like to have an easy one to give us a break or a harder one where we learn more therefore move on to the next leval i love this because it shows that maybe we choose our own destiny

Best Answer

that filthy scumbag piece of garbage that GOD will always be, the way i see it. all i ever wanted out of life was to meet the RIGHT WOMAN for me, instead of the FILTHY ***** that i was married too at one time. GOD IS A FILTHY **********, for punishing the VERY GOOD PEOPLE like us in the first place. why punish us? what the hell did we do that was so bad? for what i am asking for is certainly normal, for a STRAIGHT MAN like me. can't blame me for that, can you? god seem to CREATED just too many FILTHY ****** AND LESBIANS TODAY. there are very so lucky men and women that had met one another and have FAMILIES TODAY, and i certainly would have wanted the same thing as well. why are these people so very SPECIAL?, and not us? it seems that god CHOOSES certain people that he really loves, and not us. if god only had a REAL BRAIN, then he would have been VERY DANGEROUS. yes, i do certainly BLAME that piece of **** for this. NOT MY FAULT. and the ones that have it, they have a RIGHT to be VERY THANKFUL and pray to that FILTHY SCUMBAG for having a LIFE that many of us MEN do not have now.

Best Answer

I find this question troubling. Too many times, I've run across people who are praying for, or waiting for, some blessing to fall out of the sky like manna from heaven. But, beyond that they aren't trying to do anything for themselves. I believe that God gives us certain talents and abilities, but its up to us to make the most of them - god helps those who help themselves. I also believe that God sends us the blessings we need, not what we want. However, I will admit that I don't understand why God allows suffering to happen.

Best Answer

If He didn't He wouldn't be human.

Best Answer

God blesses us as we deserve it.<br />
Some are undergoing trials which will make their faith stronger and will be blessed for it.... I have experienced this.<br />
Sometimes our blessings are in the life after

Best Answer

ask Hm.

Best Answer

I dont know, Ive been through a lot of things in life as others have..the adventure , pleasures, pains in life, not sure when Im being blessed or not, I struggle to learn and do whatever I need/want..and believe me...its out of my own active journey, and I feel thats is part of what we all make out of life..nobody ever handed anything to me...:)..not even God ")..so if God loves us all, why are there are so many people in countries, with diseased water, barely human living conditions..and no matter what sums are posted to their govt...things hardly change at all....I wish God would bless them a hundred fold ...because they surely need God if he exists at all.

Best Answer

It is a myth that all people are born equal. We have different talents, environments, etc.. That said, God blesses all people. It might not match somebodies measuring stick but to each we are all blessed in order to find our way.

Best Answer

God loves us all equally. It is just that some love him more than others and would do anything for him. You cannot out bless God.

Best Answer

I don't know. Possible answers:<br />
1. certain people ask for more blessings or ask in a better way<br />
2. their good fortune is self-made and has nothing to do with blessings<br />
3. everyone has different blessings because everyone is different and has different roles in the scheme of life<br />
4. ??

Best Answer

God doesn't bless certain people over others. The problem resides in us. By nature we are selfish creatures. Is this a bad thing? Depends on the situation and ob<x>jective. However, since religion is man made it will never be pure. Thus, we are brought up to believe God blesses us when in reality he gave us hearts and minds to accomplish this (hands and feet as the bible puts it). Sadly we never use them. Looking out for #1 is always in the back of our consciousness. Look at the people who are blessed. Do they possess any striking physical or mental feature THE WORLD gravitates to? In my experience and observation, yes. People with many friends are far likelier to obtain "blessings" than those who don't. People with striking appearances are likelier to marry than those who don't. And those who are more intelligent will obtain the jobs. So it's not that god blesses certain people over others, it's that the people who are blessed possess characteristics this world gravitates too. God never wanted it this way. Its our fault. We create all the misery for ourselves and each other: Wars( Iraq, etc.), homelessness, broken marriages (Girl goes for bad boy, bad boy scars girl, all cheat). But God gave us free will and we must face the consequences. This even affects the people who haven't done anything. It truly sucks. Why god would allow such a travesty is beyond human comprehension.

Best Answer