Yes, God loves you, and everyone. He does answer prayer, but what you need to remember is that you must believe He hears you and will answer your prayer. Without faith it is impossible to please God. You need to familiarize yourself with His word, His promises. Pray them back to Him, and stand in faith on what He has said, no matter what the situation looks like, you choose to believe what He has said. Trust and faith need to be developed and used. His word and promises are truth, I'm living testimony. Honest.

Best Answer

I do have faith In him but it's just the pain taking a toll on me

Best Answer

God doesn't have hate in him.. so he doesn't hate you.. God is love.. maybe that hate is coming from some where else.. be careful the devil only comes to deceive us..

Best Answer

its nice to see those words of reasoning in the almighty's living word .because i too become discuraged sometimes,even an apostle can have doughts from time to time ,so thank you once again for the reminder in the faith.

Best Answer

First I must tell you I don't have all the answers. One thing I have noticed that those who have strong faith and belief in God have in common is suffering. That is what seems to bring us to Him. I myself have had a lot of pain and suffering and have no answer as to why. But I don't necessarily believe He causes the pain. The people He gave free will to did. He will not interfere with our free will. He will see us through the pain. He will hold us together, and I believe what's said that what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Sometimes we have to go through the fire, but we won't go alone.

Best Answer

Religion or not, pain can be good for you! It helps you become a stronger and more tolerant person. Pain can be turned into strength if you let it. You don't need your God to fix it, you can fix it yourself most of the times. If you can't you just have to stay strong and use it to make yourself grow as a person. I'm not trying to talk bad about your religion here, definitely not!

Best Answer

I hear you ,some people are stronger willed then others,working together is a great thing

Best Answer

God loves everybody but there are trials and tribulations for all people. Many or most of our sufferings are caused by choices we have made in life. If you have given your life to Christ and are a born again believer then you are a child of God and then your prayers will be heard and answered, though maybe not the answer that you want. But even born again believers have struggles in life. The Bible even says we will, but as a believer, I have the comfort of knowing that my God will be with me and see me through.

Best Answer

if God "loved" you, what would that look and feel like to you? When you say going "thru" pain it sounds like emotional pain??? That is why a lot of folks end up on EP to connect to others who have had similar experiences...because there is some value in that. Sometimes it helps to get other people's perspective. I had to accept the idea of "free will" and even to love it, when my pain was so connected to someone else's choices, and not my own. God won't necessarily change the laws of the universe for one person. How to cope depends on what the problem is....and if you believe in God, and there is something "God" isn't doing for you, then ask for wisdom. That is a prayer that is answered more easily than "God please change that person..." But who knows, since you are not specific, it is hard to say what you are looking for.

Best Answer

meh, i dont believe in god anymore, ive been praying for sp long, but about a year and a half ago, i knew that he didnt exist... and how would we know if a "god" exists? everybody knows the big bang created the universe and that constant battles and evolution got us to where we are now

Best Answer

And God said "BANG".

Best Answer

Best Answer

sometimes people believe there's a god because the universe
suggests intelligent design that its appearance and our own existance suggest more than just fluke circumstance in the universe itself

Best Answer

there shall be light and there was light

Best Answer

The hardest thing for me to fathom is how did god come to be in the first place its hard to accept that he always was

Best Answer

I think that it was a little more than that that created the universe. Also, you say that you were praying for a year and a half. It doesn't sound to me like it was sincere prayer! I can assure you of this, because if it was sincere prayer, you'd still be praying! Ask with real intent if he's there.

Best Answer

God answers prayers, but it just might not be in the time span tht we want it. Maybe God did answer but it just wasn't the answer tht you wanted?

Best Answer