lms2 lms2 46-50 26 Answers Jul 12, 2012

I believe God does forgive us for our sins, but I think we have to want to be forgiven. At the same time, though, I think what he really wants is for us to learn from our sins (our mistakes). By learning, we grow, and in turn get closer to Him.

Best Answer

The biggest sin is if you believed that God won't forgive you. <br />
Who's bigger and greater God or your sins?<br />
Ask him and He'll forgive you :)

Best Answer

Good answer. Thank you.

Best Answer

If the Creator forgives me my sins, I would be disrespectful of the Creator by not also forgiving myself. I disrespected the Creator and sinned very often in my younger days. But having turned all of that around, today I am an improved Human Being. Although not perfect, I do make progress as I embrace a Spiritual lifestyle.....bc

Best Answer

God bless you and may He give you mind peace :)

Best Answer

If you ask for forgiveness he does..

Best Answer

I ask, but I do not feel his presence and his peace...

Best Answer

Have you forgave yourself?..That might be why

Best Answer

Sometimes all you need to do is forgive yourself...

Best Answer

that is a very hard thing to do

Best Answer

Yeah He does.. He is a great God !!

Best Answer

Do you read the Bible? I ask because you are forgetting some very important sc<x>riptures pertaining to the flesh and feelings. What does the Word say about going by feelings?

Best Answer

I believe he forgves us of our sins, but only if we are truly sorry.

Best Answer

Yes, He tells us that (IJohn 1:9). Unbelief in Jesus as our Lord and Savior is the only unforgivable sin.

Best Answer

Does God forgive sins, yes, and many people believe such is the case and want God to all the work and that is where problems arise.<br />
Those that have said the sinners prayer and maybe baptised and been led to believe that they are saved for all times from that time forward have been deceived.<br />
Salvation is ongoing not instantaneus, a one off event it isn't and has caused so many so much confusion and heartache as can be evidenced by stories of lack of faith and God being far off.

Best Answer

Yes, this is all true. I have given the matter much thought and I think that my biggest problem right now is that I want to be as special to God as he is to me... but he would be first must be last, and I don't want to be last.

Best Answer

And from experience here, peoples concept of God is to treat Him like some sort of Spiritual Santa Claus which of course leads to disappointment and confusion.

Best Answer

Then stop sinning.

Best Answer

sounds easy I know... but the more sins I try to give up the more I become aware that my every thought is a sin.

Best Answer

You know, I think it would do you good to listen to Pastor Joseph Prince. I think he is just what the Doctor has ordered for you, lms2. I believe God will bless you through him too. Try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJPx7JKmZFw

Best Answer

God does not care. It is you who judges yourself, and therefore you who needs forgiveness. Im sorry thats just my opinion, I'm not denouncing your belief or faith. Being on this website subjects you to other people's viewpoints...

Best Answer

Well in a round a bout way, we both feel like God doesn't care....I just wish he did and you just don't care that he doesn't. We are not so far apart. because we wind up in the same place that forgiveness comes from within. ;)

Best Answer

Exactly. All I'm saying is people should not feel like they need God's forgiveness because God is perfect. Even if you were certain of God's forgiveness, it won't matter. You'd still need to forgive yourself whether God does or not. But believing you have God's forgiveness is not the precedence for which you should determine your own forgiveness of yourself. In other words, If you have God's forgiveness then you are forgiven. You are God.

Best Answer

And for the record, I don't not believe in God. I in fact DO. But not the religious one. Religion points to truth, science points toward fact. God cannot be comprehended, that's the very mockery religion makes of it, him, she, whatevs....

Best Answer

If there was evidence that there was a god then probably... yes... no i doubt it even if he was real.<br />
p.s - I know iam going to receive a lot of hate for that...

Best Answer

God does not ask us to share hatred, he asks that we share love. Sometimes I fail... but I don't hate because you are not sure what you believe.

Best Answer

Ask him!

Best Answer

yep... but what if I get the silent treatment? Does that mean I really screwed up this time, or does it mean its a stupid question from a person of faith and God isn't going to honor it with an answer when his answer has been given time and time again?

Best Answer

You just said the magic word, "faith". You should have faith that God has forgiven your sins. There should be no sign, no words, or no vision required, just faith.

Best Answer

Faith without action becomes a fantasy. At least that is what I have learned to date. Being as good a person as you are able should be a goal everyone aspires too.....bc

Best Answer

Feelings aren't often reality. <br />
If your conscience is speaking, then it might mean you could do a bit better at something. That's there for a reason, but it isn't supposed to be about making you feel what isn't true.

Best Answer

but if you feel like you should be better at everything and that nothing you do is good enough... is that God, or is that Satan trying to turn me away from God by making me feel like I am not worthy of God's love so that I do not seek it... or does it mean I am taking God's love and forgiveness for granted when I tell myself over and over that I am his beloved?

Best Answer

Feeling not good enough is just that....feeling. It's up to you to decide whether the feelings are valid or not. I believe that we are meant to want to do good things and to be better people, but not because we are afraid or beating ourselves up...it's the knowledge that you are loved and accepted and "covered" that frees you from that being a negative thing. You want to love and be all you can because you are loved...not because of the fear that you aren't.

Best Answer

Remember, you can never be good enough. Change your focus to the One who is good enough! Jesus! Do you live for Him and love Him? Then it doesn't matter what your feelings say. The Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Lean not on your own understanding, trust fully in the Spirit of the Lord.

Best Answer

I never feel forgiven. I think he just forgets them then remembers them when you die. Kind of like, "oops! Silly me, you can't come in here, you did (slew of sins)!" Pull the switch and down you go.

Best Answer

ha ha... that wasn't what I wanted to hear...I mean I think a part of it should linger so you remember what being bad feels like, but at some point I think you have to feel better to do better.

Best Answer

Perhaps you have forgotten to forgive yourself. Until you can do that, you may find that you have some unnecessary resentments that hold you back from being as much as you can be...........bc

Best Answer

So it says except for the sin of Blasphemey

Best Answer

he does

Best Answer