One sick child gets well, the other dies, one person narrowly escapes the car accident the other is killed, one man gets the high paying job but doesn\'t really need the money where as the man who needed it desperately did not. Tell why you think he does, or does not.
Bonnie1934 Bonnie1934 56-60, F 13 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Quizzes

Nope, god doesn't exist. And even if he did, he must not love us for him to make us suffer for someone else's mistake.

Best Answer

I heard god helped a man find his car keys.

When i lost my car keys i couldnt find them. So what am i to think?

Best Answer

ok,what does he look like?just curious.

Best Answer

The man who found his keys?

Best Answer

sorry....God.

Best Answer

"No one has seen God at any time . . . ." (John 1:18)

"God is spirit . . . ." (John 4:24)

The fact that God can change the way He appears to human beings gives us some insight as to what He actually looks like. The New Testament Scriptures quoted at the beginning of this article clearly indicate that God, in His essential nature and being, is "spirit," and as such He is "invisible;" hence "no one has seen God at any time." Man is flesh and blood, and is totally incapable of "seeing" a spirit. But God is fully capable of revealing Himself to man. He, the invisible Spirit, is entirely capable of taking on the appearance of a man, for example when he talked with Abraham. He is equally capable of manifesting Himself as a highly glorified Being (such as when Moses was allowed only to see that Being "from behind"). "Man shall not see me and live" (Ex. 23:20), meaning no mere human being was able to see even this limited and temporary manifestation of God's Person and glory, let alone was he able to comprehend the infinite and eternal Spirit, who is God in His unrevealed essential being. Only when God manifests Himself by taking on a limited, physical, visible, form, could a human being "see" God.

So is it a contradiction for the Bible to say that "no one has seen God at any time . . . ." (John 1:18), and at the same time to say that Abraham and Moses talked with Him face to face? If God decides to appear to Moses as a physical being, it really is God, the invisible Spirit, who is revealing Himself in a physical form. Certainly the physical manifestation of God is not someone other than the true God.

Best Answer

if God showed himself to you in physical form in all his glory as you are a human of flesh, honestly you would fall to your knees and couldn't stand how much love he radiates for you and the glory.

Best Answer

a new born baby, flowers in spring, the first snow fall

Best Answer

lol smh

Best Answer

maybe he didn't want you to go because you might of crashed that day lol

Best Answer

I think such a god as you say does not exist.

Best Answer

God's love is equal; He is the only superior being.

Best Answer

apparently not !!

Best Answer

Of course! Definitely!

P.S. except for democrats

Best Answer

Hillary is at the very bottom of the list.

Best Answer

nope the bottom of the list is at the top in my opinion :)

Best Answer

Yes, I believe God does.

Best Answer

He sure does.

Best Answer

If god/s exist chances are they could care less about you. They have a universe to run, you really think they care about you making that red light? It takes a lot of narcissism to think that in a universe that is so large we could travel for 100 lifetimes and get effectively nowhere there's a thing in the ether staring, watching, and wagging a finger saying, "Don't eat shellfish."

Best Answer

I'm getting a vibe that you may be a nonbeliever Gnat.

Best Answer

What gave you that idea? My disdain for people who couldn't live without the threat of hell?

Best Answer

I somehow managed to pick up on your subtle inference :-))

Best Answer

yes he does. he created us all in the likeness of him, and God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son. we are his greatest creation. He formed us. why wouldn't he love us. Just some of us don't love him or believe in his existence. he loves even the ones we cast out and persecute and kill. he loves the ones just the same as those who hurt others and causes pain to others. he is a forgiving God but remember he is a Just God he will love those just the same as the rest but he will punish those who are disobeying him and hurting others. just like if you had a good parent or are a parent you love your kids just the same but if one is not following the rules you set for your home and misbehaving you ground them or use some form of reasonable punishment for what they did. you expect them to show you respect and abide by the rules you set you gave birth to them. you set rules to protect them to teach them and show them you love them and want them to mature. same thing God does with us.

Best Answer

yet what about the innocent children who suffer, and have done no wrong?

Best Answer

god loves them they are innocent.

Best Answer

But if he loves them why does he allow them to suffer?

Best Answer

I have a story on my page. about that. the answer is sin bonnie. sin is in this world. we didn't want to listen to him we brought it upon ourselves. and some will say then why make us all suffer over what adam and eve did. but this is why God sent Jesus so we can find answers to questions like this. I know why but my answer will not be an easy pill to swallow if you don't have an intimate relationship with God. again its like if you raised your child in a safe healthy environment and gave them love. they grow up and you warned your daughter(example) about boys and being safe. she listens to you she dates some guy and she keeps your word about not having sex and the boy she trusted rapes her because she refused his advances. she comes home and says mom I listen to everything you told me why did this happen to me still I did nothing wrong I didn't deserve that. she is suffering now and you as a loving mother suffers her pain too right? you feel her pain. you gave her the tools and tried to protect her but because there is bad and sin in this world you cant hide her from it. things happen. does it mean you let your daughter suffer? did you allow it to happen? of course not. its not your fault. sometimes God does things we cant explain but I know he gets all the blame lol we all blame him for everything that is bad. but he didn't create sin people sin freewill. I know it still didn't give you an answer honey and im sorry I cant answer that for you, you have to find that out on your own. all I know is I am grateful I know him and he has shed some light into why I went through my own suffering. I feel his love and grace and I understand why I went through what I went through. but I cant tell you why another goes through what they go through. im happy God sent Jesus so I was able to accept him into my heart and life. because of him is why I am able to forgive those who hurt me and forgive myself. my life is better today than it was years ago I still go through things don't get me wrong I still have some issues but It is to be expected now I am stronger wiser today because of all my suffering. I now can help others who relate to what I been through.

Best Answer

I have a friend who went through abuse as a child by extreme measures, she had a rough life and she is now a follower of Christ blows your mind she could believe in God when all those things happened to her. that's a journey we all have to take and understand.

Best Answer

dont know but he loves me and i love him

Best Answer

No. God wants OUR team to win the big game.

Best Answer

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES OF COURSE.

Best Answer

and what does this have to do with the question? :)

Best Answer