pluck4evaatlivedotcom pluck4evaatlivedotcom 70+, M 11 Answers Oct 20, 2010

I don't believe in luck, good or bad.

Best Answer

No, Dear heart ! You are in control of your own destiny. BUT, I do believe in what some people call Karma. I call it God's will. If you do bad things, eventually bad things will happen to you. If you have a negative attitude, negative things will happen.Do your best to be good to others, and yourself. We are human and we will make mistakes, but if you do your best, ALL YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE.

Best Answer

good luck is what we perceive to be positive things that happen bad luck we perceive as negative the No's in life

Best Answer

Luck is neutral. We merely perceive it as good or bad.

Best Answer

i'm convinced that bad luck is real. i look at my life and know its gotta be real.

Best Answer

You poor thing. Take my advice, this outlook is exactly whats wrong with your life. My mother, who believed she was a witch. Of course, she had mentall health issues. Since childhood she told me, I was born under a dark cloud. My life was doomed to misery. Because of my mothers mental illness, I had a tough time growing up, but I refused to beleive that I wan't worthy of happiness. I learned to look at myself for who I was, not who she told me I was. I liked what I saw! Love yourself ! Get out there and do what your capable of doing. If you live life, always expecting the worse, THATS ALL YOU'LL EVER HAVE! Take a chance on life! What have you got to loose? God Bless..

Best Answer

There are such a things as random factors that operate beyond our control Those factors can sometimes work in our favor and sometimes against us. People interpet this a good or bad "luck". One thing I do know for sure is that the harder you work, the more you plan the more you allow random factors to work for you instead of against you.

Best Answer

I agree, it's called choices. So really, you can choose if you'll be lucky or unlucky !

Best Answer

I'm a great believer in luck. I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

Best Answer

RRK, you should believe in yourself, NOT LUCK. Your the one making the effort and YOU deserve the credit..

Best Answer

We make our own luck.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer